Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Re-Entry Solve the Issue of Earlier Warnings at Immi for extended Stays abroad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Re-Entry Solve the Issue of Earlier Warnings at Immi for extended Stays abroad?

I have a GC since 2015 Jan, before that I never had stayed in US. I just stayed here for a month and left.

In 2015 I stayed for 11 months outside USA. At my return I was asked a lot of questions and eventually let in (with warning)
    In 2016 I stayed for 4.5 months outside USA. At my return again I was asked a lot of questions and eventually let in (with warning)

Now for personal reasons I have to go outside again for at least 1 year, and I am planning to get Re-Entry Visa.

Question 1:
    Will it help to have Re-Entry visa at arrival, even though I have warnings in the past (only due to extended stays outside)

Question 2:
    I have to leave in 1 month. If I apply for Re-Entry I-131, I can give finger prints and leave the country. But at what point I come to know about the approval/rejection of I-131? What if I have left after finger prints and later my I-131 is rejected?

Please advise what you think, thanks

Have a re-entry permit may reduce the flak you receive when seeking entry to the United States, but it may not eliminate it entirely. After all, it would appear to a casual observer that you are not in fact a bona fide resident of the United States, and are using your green card as a super-visa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X