Green Card Renewal - Time outside country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Renewal - Time outside country

My GC expires in March next year and I received it in 2009. Since 2011, I have been on an international assignment and returned to the US in July last year. Will this have implications on my GC renewal and if so, is there a way I can strengthen my application? It was a work assignment through my company and I had proper re-entry permits all throughout. Thank you much for your help!

Originally posted by gcusa View Post
    My GC expires in March next year and I received it in 2009. Since 2011, I have been on an international assignment and returned to the US in July last year. Will this have implications on my GC renewal and if so, is there a way I can strengthen my application? It was a work assignment through my company and I had proper re-entry permits all throughout. Thank you much for your help!
    Even I would like to more about this aspect for GC renewal. I too have been outside states with multiple and consecutive re-entry permits. I would like to know how does this impact the GC renewal. Also, On top of it, No income and No tax filings for the same period, and how does it affect the GC renewal.

I would appreciate if someone could shed more light on these, for GC renewal.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X