No announcement yet.

Wife wants to divorce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These information are very useful for me. Thank you guys. I was also divorced before I 751 submission and I am still waiting for the decree. I submitted I 751 on sept 9 but still no feedback yet. My place is TX. What are your address?

Comment

I’m getting ready to file for the conditions removal. I got my final decree and I’m a college graduate now. Like I stated earlier, we were living together before we got married and had been together since 2009. We sent a ton of proof when we first originally got married like proof of rent lease before we got married, car on both of our names, bills on both of our names, she bought a house and put me on the insurance, car insurance on our name, pics of us since we started dating (including prom pics), and credit cards on our name. The only thing I have that is on our name after the green card is taxes we filed together for 2018. Other than that I don’t have anything else. She told me she will work with me on anything immigration or I need. What else should I send? Should I get a lawyer or file myself? The only thing I have filed by myself has been my DACA renewal years ago.
      Last edited by Emt; 01-10-2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I talked to the lawyer that prepared our case the first time and he said I have to wait till 90 days before expiration.
        My ex is willing to support me in whatever I need for the process. The lawyer we used seems hesitant to start the process. I’m thinking on hiring another lawyer now that money won’t be a problem.

I told him that we did everything right we just didn’t work after trying for so many years. He just told me to wait till 90 days before expiration but I’m ready to get this over with. It’s just that 90% of my bonafied proof was sent the first time.
        Last edited by Emt; 03-28-2020, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emt View Post
          I talked to the lawyer that prepared our case the first time and he said I have to wait till 90 days before expiration.
          My ex is willing to support me in whatever I need for the process. The lawyer we used seems hesitant to start the process. I’m thinking on hiring another lawyer now that money won’t be a problem.

I told him that we did everything right we just didn’t work after trying for so many years. He just told me to wait till 90 days before expiration but I’m ready to get this over with. It’s just that 90% of my bonafied proof was sent the first time.
          You do not have to wait until the 90-day window. That's only for jointly-filed Removal of Condition cases.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post

You do not have to wait until the 90-day window. That's only for jointly-filed Removal of Condition cases.
            I pmed you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X