Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i90 already filed and paid. But did mistake when entering address

Hi. I need some advise.

i have my i 90 filed online and the case is reiviewed and bio metric scan appointment has been sent. However i have a big problem. Since im at overseas. Ive been using my friend address as my mailing address.

once the document has been sent and updated in myaccount in uscis. I confirmed to my friend and he said he has moved to new address.

Any idea what i should do with the I 90 case i already filed online. 1. I did use ar 11 to change address. Will it help? And i did try to apply i 90 again via online but did not work..

Please advise

Thank you
    Alex

Originally posted by Alexw2081 View Post
    Hi. I need some advise.

i have my i 90 filed online and the case is reiviewed and bio metric scan appointment has been sent. However i have a big problem. Since im at overseas. Ive been using my friend address as my mailing address.

once the document has been sent and updated in myaccount in uscis. I confirmed to my friend and he said he has moved to new address.

Any idea what i should do with the I 90 case i already filed online. 1. I did use ar 11 to change address. Will it help? And i did try to apply i 90 again via online but did not work..

Please advise

Thank you
    Alex
    You already changed address online. That is enough

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X