Number of Times AP Can be Renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Times AP Can be Renewed?

Hi everyone, my wife's marriage-based AOS is currently in "interview completed and your case must be reviewed" status. Since we have no idea how long it will take USCIS to do their review, we are looking at EAD renewal. I have read that you can renew your EAD via form I-765. Does that renew your AP also? Is there a fee for this renewal?

Another question is if our case is on hold for many more months/years, how many times can we renew EAD/AP while we are waiting?

Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Originally posted by SouthBay2019 View Post
    Hi everyone, my wife's marriage-based AOS is currently in "interview completed and your case must be reviewed" status. Since we have no idea how long it will take USCIS to do their review, we are looking at EAD renewal. I have read that you can renew your EAD via form I-765. Does that renew your AP also? Is there a fee for this renewal?

Another question is if our case is on hold for many more months/years, how many times can we renew EAD/AP while we are waiting?

Thank you for your feedback in advance.
    Yes you can and should submit a renewal for both by submitting both forms i-131 and i-765 together with a copy of her i-485 notice. If she gets her green card before the renewal is processed then the renewals will be denied. It costs nothing but postage and 4 passport pictures.

Comment

azblk Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X