Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martys86
    replied
    Once you have tax transcripts you do not need to include all tax returns. I have only sent transcripts and a copy of W2 page just in case, and my case was approved too.
    Additionally - statements from our 3 cc cards, and a picture of other joint cc without statements; statements from our joint bank account- though we barely use it; a paper from the bank that he is my beneficiary on my personal checking and that I am on his; statements from our joint saving account- not all though, only quarterly; some printed out pictures from the beginning of our marriage till submission of I-751 with a date and a place written next to it- total 16; renters insurance, joint car insurance - 3 years; joint lease 3 years, trips,copy of our wedding reception invite + cards from friends (which were sent in the original I-485 submission), copy of Verizon bills and PSE&G electric/gas bills.
    Last edited by martys86; 09-11-2020, 04:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sebat4
    replied
    Thank you, I was just showing that despite of Pepe tell him why would you send 1000 pages packet... That's the reason why. I wanted to make sure that I won't get RFE or an interview.

Leave a comment:

• longee94
    replied
    Originally posted by Sebat4 View Post
    I also send copies of our credit cards with only last 4 digits showing but 2 cards per account showing our full names. That's additionally to statement from the account because some of our account statements had only my name on it or my wife's name on it, so to proof that we have a joint account.
    - I got a letter from our doctor that we both are his patients and that he has been treating us since almost the first day we got married.
    - Apartment Lease agreement or loan for the house works.
    - Vet bills for our dog with our names on it.
    - AAA cards
    - Costco membership or BJs
    - Gym contracts
    ​​​​​​- Pictures from trips, itinerary, Airbnb receipts, snowboarding passes, water park passes, copy of driver's license, etc
    - Verizon bills with both names, Void checks with both names on it, PSE&G bills with both names, auto loan letter showing that our information was compromised do to hack of the system (we have received one letter each)
    - I know you will submit your tax returns, but go online on IRS website and order yourself an official transcript. Print it out and submit with the Tax Returns. Sometimes USCIS sends out RFE to provide transcripts, because tax forms that you got from you CPA aren't sufficient and cant be manipulated, since IRS doesn't share information with USCIS. The have no way to check.

Today I have received an update on my case after 257 days of applying for I-751 that my new card is being produced which means my condition removal was approved!
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Sebat4
    replied
    I also send copies of our credit cards with only last 4 digits showing but 2 cards per account showing our full names. That's additionally to statement from the account because some of our account statements had only my name on it or my wife's name on it, so to proof that we have a joint account.
    - I got a letter from our doctor that we both are his patients and that he has been treating us since almost the first day we got married.
    - Apartment Lease agreement or loan for the house works.
    - Vet bills for our dog with our names on it.
    - AAA cards
    - Costco membership or BJs
    - Gym contracts
    ​​​​​​- Pictures from trips, itinerary, Airbnb receipts, snowboarding passes, water park passes, copy of driver's license, etc
    - Verizon bills with both names, Void checks with both names on it, PSE&G bills with both names, auto loan letter showing that our information was compromised do to hack of the system (we have received one letter each)
    - I know you will submit your tax returns, but go online on IRS website and order yourself an official transcript. Print it out and submit with the Tax Returns. Sometimes USCIS sends out RFE to provide transcripts, because tax forms that you got from you CPA aren't sufficient and cant be manipulated, since IRS doesn't share information with USCIS. The have no way to check.

Today I have received an update on my case after 257 days of applying for I-751 that my new card is being produced which means my condition removal was approved!
    Last edited by Sebat4; 09-03-2020, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• finehan91
    started a topic i751 Request for Evidence letter

i751 Request for Evidence letter

Just got mail back from USCIS saying I need more evidence of "marriage in good faith" with my partner of 5 years, who is a citizen and my sponsor. I need some help from someone to look thru my extra evidence I am planning on sending in to USCIS. For each item, i have some questions on whether it is a good evidence. please take a look. Thank you in advance

When i filed the i751, I did not include the initial evidence I used to apply for the conditional greencard (our first lease, marriage certificate, savings account) because I've read they want NEW stuff to prove our marriage is in good faith, but now i'm regretting not repeating the old items like our least to our first apartment and our savings account information.

So the items I sent during the i751 filing were:

Here are the items I submitted:
    1. Lease to our second rental apartment, renter's insurance. Both our names.
    2. Auto insurance, vehicle loan. Both our names.
    3. Copy of IRS tax filing. 2017, 2018. Filed married.
    4. 15 Pictures of us, friends, and our travels from 2017-2019.
    5. Letter from bank stating my partner is a co-user of my credit card, but no proof of transaction.
    I am going to send them new evidence listed here ASAP:
    1. Receipt for change of address application to PENDOT to change our drivers' license to the same address. Copies of our drivers' license w the same address. We moved in with our parents' place after COVID so do not have any more proof of lease, mortgage, or utilities... Will this be OK?
    2. 3 years worth of statements (probably will print out January 2017,18,19, 20) from our joint savings account. This account was used when I was applying for conditional greencard about 2.5 years ago, so I did not use it for my 751 application. But I'm thinking I should now, since it shows how LONG we've been on this account together.
    3. Letter from a second credit card company saying I have access to my partner's credit line. A statement of it.
    4. Latest tax return filed to IRS 2019 and both of our W2 from 2019.
    5. Verification of health insurance: Both of our cards from the same health insurance company. A letter from the company stating that I am his dependent.
    6. 4 affidavits signed from trusted friends who were all present at our wedding. This will be e-mailed to me from my friends their signatures will be electronic. Is that OK?
    7. More pictures of us and the four affidavits, more travels, annotated with date and place.
    8. Dog co-ownership form in a letter form from my dog's veterinarian's office.
    These are the eight items I am sending to USCIS next week. I am wondering if this will suffice. Also, do I HAVE to use the envelope given to me? It's a standard letter envelop so i won't be able to fit all of the above said items in it.

Thank you for your time!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X