I-751 Approved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Approved!

I was very surprised to see it was approved now given the circumstances and delays. I applied for the removal of the conditions in early November 2019. September 8th - new card is being produced. So roughly 10months. So happy N400 here I come!
    I'm from NJ!

Congrats! Just mailed mine in 10 days ago. What center processed it?
    4-18-18 PD
    4-29-18 Finger Print fee was received
    9-26-18 I-765 and I-131 Approved
    10-02-18 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office (sent to Lawyer) Day 167
    10-03-18 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Day 168
    10-05-18 your case has been scheduled for a interview. Day 170
    11-13-18 Interview
    11-13-18 New card being produced
    11-15-18 I130 and I485 Approved
    11-20-18 Card Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by bobm445 View Post
      Congrats! Just mailed mine in 10 days ago. What center processed it?
      What location did you send it to? I looked online - https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses and it just stated the Arizona address. Whereas others sites show 2 locations (Arizona and Texas)
      Any information will be helpful

Comment

It was Vermont.
        You have to send to whatever address is stated on USCIS website. They might have changed it due to covid. I honestly do not remember what location I had sent it to

Comment

Congrats! I sent my I-751 back in April, it's being processed at the Nebraska Service Center.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzya View Post

What location did you send it to? I looked online - https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses and it just stated the Arizona address. Whereas others sites show 2 locations (Arizona and Texas)
            Any information will be helpful
            I think they recently centralized the intake center. I presume that all the service centers are still actually adjudicating the petitions.

Comment

Originally posted by longee94 View Post

I think they recently centralized the intake center. I presume that all the service centers are still actually adjudicating the petitions.
              Ah, I will mostly call USCIS and find out in case there is something specific.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzya View Post
                Ah, I will mostly call USCIS and find out in case there is something specific.
                The USCIS call center will just tell you whats listed online. You should only follow instructions from USCIS or an accredited representative, not what is out on the unregulated web.
                Last edited by longee94; 09-12-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

The USCIS call center will just tell you whats listed online. You should only follow instructions from USCIS or an accredited representative, not what is out on the unregulated web.
                  Thanks a lot, I will just follow the instructions on the USCIS site on where to file.

Comment

Originally posted by martys86 View Post
                    I was very surprised to see it was approved now given the circumstances and delays. I applied for the removal of the conditions in early November 2019. September 8th - new card is being produced. So roughly 10months. So happy N400 here I come!
                    I'm from NJ!
                    Congratulations. Can you share your checklist with us? I'm due for this process soon
                    09/19/2019 - Case Approved i130 & i485
                    06/28/2021 - i-751 sent via UPS
                    07/02/2021 - Check was cashed & got receipt number starting SRC
                    07/06/2021 - Received 18 months extension in mail
                    08/16/2021 - biometrics waived; received i797 in mail. Online status still at case received
                    11/20/2021 - Received 24 months extension in mail

Comment

Originally posted by tauraos View Post

Congratulations. Can you share your checklist with us? I'm due for this process soon
                      The evidence you send for the i751 doesn't qualitatively differ from what you would have sent for the I485- basically anything that proves you're in a legitimate marriage.

Comment

The evidence you send for the i751 doesn't qualitatively differ from what you would have sent for the I485- basically anything that proves you're in a legitimate marriage.
                        Thank you
                        09/19/2019 - Case Approved i130 & i485
                        06/28/2021 - i-751 sent via UPS
                        07/02/2021 - Check was cashed & got receipt number starting SRC
                        07/06/2021 - Received 18 months extension in mail
                        08/16/2021 - biometrics waived; received i797 in mail. Online status still at case received
                        11/20/2021 - Received 24 months extension in mail

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X