removal of conditions approved and recieved new card today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post

Amazing! Fingers crossed mine will go as smoothly as yours.

By the way, did you have any affidavits from friends/family as evidence? I saw in the instructions that they are an example of evidence (at least 2) but not sure how many I’ll submit…
    No I didn't. I did not used Affids for either the initial application and then the ROC. However I did quite a few screen shots of group chats with me my wife and her family, my family and friends which showed making plans together and general chats.

Comment

Congrats! Did you send one check that includes both the filing fees and biometric fee or two separate checks (one for filing and one for biometric)?

Also, it looks like you submitted evidence dated for the last 2 years only, not since the beginning of the marriage, so there is no overlap between the materials in your AOS application and I-751. Is that correct?
      Last edited by NYC_USC_I130; 08-08-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC_USC_I130 View Post
        Congrats! Did you send one check that includes both the filing fees and biometric fee or two separate checks (one for filing and one for biometric)?

Also, it looks like you submitted evidence dated for the last 2 years only, not since the beginning of the marriage, so there is no overlap between the materials in your AOS application and I-751. Is that correct?
        Yup, I just sent one check that included both fees.

As far as I understood the application it only asks for information and evidence since the previous application so 95% of the stuff I sent was things only in the previous two years but also we resent house deeds, joint bank accounts info etc. just with updated dates.

I see a lot of people mail everything and there's no harm in it but in my head I just want to make it as easy and simple for the officer and only included what was asked. Not saying I went light on the evidence. I still sent alot!! but just from the new time frame rather than resending stuff that they have already previous seen. Also wanted to make sure the evidence I sent was top quality rather than anything and everything. aka joint bank account, taxes, house deed, car deed, wills, power of attorney etc the big ticket items that carried a lot of weight.

Good luck!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Any EAC service center

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X