how to contact USCIS right now?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to contact USCIS right now?!

Hello everyone, i’ve been trying to contact USCIS for few months already. (via USCIS message, phone) but no luck. When you call their number you’ll end up in a endless loop and bottom line you can’t speak to an agent at all.

My reason for contacting them is about my reentry permit, I am really avoiding traveling since the pandemic started. It is very risky specially i’m heading to Los Angeles and the cases there right now is high. Any suggestions? how to extend reentry permit?

Yeai understand your pain. I think ir might be a general thing. I have alao tried since last year but always end up with the automated voice promp. I hace asked same questions but not gotten any answers. Trust someone have an answer.

Comment

Try saying "infopass" - I heard that this will get you to a live agent. I was able to get through once a different way but I was so frustrated (I had to call like 5 times) and I just kept saying random things so I totally forget which one worked for me! But someone else said to say "infopass" so I think it's worth a shot.
      2/20: Received at Chicago lockbox
      4/04: We reviewed your biometrics and are processing your case (I-765 & I-485)
      4/18: Ready to be scheduled for an interview (No notification, not updated on either site until Aug 27)
      4/19: Request to expedite EAD
      5/11: Received EAD
      6/26: Applied for Advance Parole
      8/09: Advance Parole approved
      8/29: Scheduled for Interview
      10/11: Interview
      10/12: RFE on I-130 (misplaced G28)
      10/16: Sent new G28
      10/19: Approved!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X