Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 February filers to Phoenix AZ

Hi all,
    I my I-751 (Joint Petition for removal of conditions) was received by Phoeniz AZ office last Wednesday 02/10/2021. My check hasn't been cashed yet. I am kind of getting worried because it has been a week already. I was curious if anyone has recent experience with this office and how much time it took for them to remove conditions on their green card.
    Thanks!!

I mailed my I-751 package on 01/11/2021 and they just cashed my check today on 02/18/2021. I have read that it takes anywhere from 5-8 weeks.
    Field Office: Pittsburgh,Pa

Aug 16 2018: PD
    Sept 10 2018: Biometrics
    Sept 13 2018: Ready to Schedule for Interview
    Jan 11 2019: Interview has been Scheduled

Comment

Thank you so much! Much relieved to know. Mind telling if it was the Phoenix office?

Comment

Yep! Phoenix, Az.
        Field Office: Pittsburgh,Pa

Aug 16 2018: PD
        Sept 10 2018: Biometrics
        Sept 13 2018: Ready to Schedule for Interview
        Jan 11 2019: Interview has been Scheduled

Comment

Everything is slow right now! so be a little bit patient. Ours was delivered in January 4th, and check cashed two weeks ago and we finally got our receipt today!
          10/26/2018 - PD
          11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
          11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
          11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
          11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
          12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
          02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
          03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

I’m starting to feel a little worried because my package was received on1/09/2021 check has not yet cashed, no update as of today

Comment

If my spouse's greencard technically expires on March 10th, and we haven't received the receipt at that time, are they still considered to be here legally and able to work? Kind of in the same boat. Our application supposedly arrived in Phoenix on 2-11 and haven't heard a thing. No text or email, nothing.
              Marriage based AOS -- Spokane, WA
              Filed I 130, I 485, and I 765

09/17/18 - PD
              10/12/18 - Bio Notice
              10/19/18 - RFIE Request
              10/30/18 - Bio completed
              01/07/19 - USCIS Received RFIE
              01/29/19 - Scheduled for Interview
              03/05/19 - Interview Date

Comment

Originally posted by Kerryt View Post
                I’m starting to feel a little worried because my package was received on1/09/2021 check has not yet cashed, no update as of today
                You should be hearing back soon- USCIS has said processing times are 6-8 weeks for a receipt.

Comment

Lets keep each other posted about the timelines. I havent heard anything. My check hasnt been cashed yet either. I will let you guys know when this changes.

Comment

Update: 1 month since the package was received by USCIS, check has not been cashed yet
                    Hoping this is not a bad sign

Comment

My application was received by USCIS (Phoenix) on 02/9/2021 but check has not been cashed as yet and no receipt notification.

Comment

USCIS recieved on 02/10/2021
                        03/16/2021 today... no updates...waiting blindly

Comment

Hi, February filers, my husband and I are now preparing for our i751 supporting documents, and I understand it's almost a must to provide your driver's license copy although you have submitted them before during the i485 interview. My husband and I have recently moved into a new home. I was able to renew my California driver's license with the most current address printed on it, but not my husband's (he filed his Change of Address online), despite we are living together. DMV only updates his address in their records without issuing him a new driver's license at his new address. What should I do in this case? I only have the confirmation notice on his Change of Address email, but it does not show what the new address is. In this case, I wonder if we should still submit our drivers' license as part of supporting documents for our i751 application? Thank you all!

Comment

My i751 was delivered at Phoenix lock box 2/11/2021 check cashed today 03/18/2021

Comment

Just wanted to give feb. filers some hope I’ll keep you posted when I receive my extension letter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X