No announcement yet.

I 751 march fillers phoenix az

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I got the returned packet and only reason for rejection was the check should be payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services. We only put Department of Homeland security. I have written a new check and will send the packet back to them tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by brightarmyruler View Post
      Guys I got the returned packet and only reason for rejection was the check should be payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services. We only put Department of Homeland security. I have written a new check and will send the packet back to them tomorrow.
      Say what!? Their website instructs to make "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" the payee: page 7 of their instructions pdf. I have not added the 'Citizenship and Immigration Services' bit at the end so hoping it doesn't mean rejection!
      Last edited by ceci1073; 05-06-2021, 12:59 PM. Reason: link
      2018 Marriage-based AOS (I-130, I-485, I-765)
      07-09: Package Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
      07-17: NOA texts & emails (~10:30 pm)
      07-17: Checks cashed
      07-20: 3 NOAs received in the mail
      07-27: Biometrics letter in mail; scheduled for 08-08
      07-30: Biometrics done; USCIS received on 07-31
      08-02: RFIE for proof of legal employment; replied 08-04
      08-08: USCIS received RFIE, case no longer on hold
      10-04: AP approved
      11-28: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
      11-29: EAD approved

Comment

I think that would be fine too. Also I noticed on the memo that we submitted the packet prior to my 90 days expiration. It was one day ahead my 90 days. My GC expires June 20th and they received my packet March 19th ( 91 days prior to expiration of gc) then they stamped the check with U.S Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	D4D8A458-39FA-4713-A2A9-D032C70E5A2F.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	760030
        Caption
        Attached Files

Comment

I think that would be fine too. Also I noticed on the memo that we submitted the packet prior to my 90 days expiration. It was one day ahead my 90 days. My GC expires June 20th and they received my packet March 19th ( 91 days prior to expiration of gc) then they stamped the check with U.S Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	D4D8A458-39FA-4713-A2A9-D032C70E5A2F.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	760030
          Caption
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	D4D8A458-39FA-4713-A2A9-D032C70E5A2F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	760030
            Caption
            Gotcha. Yeah, the rejection seems to be from early filing and not because anything was wrong with the check. They stamped the check to make it unusable and not to correct you on what you put down as payee. If you have yet to send your packet, I strongly recommend making the payee 'U.S Department of Homeland Security' and not 'U.S Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services'.

Edit: Just saw that your old check didn't have U.S. in front of Depart of Homeland Security either.
            2018 Marriage-based AOS (I-130, I-485, I-765)
            07-09: Package Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
            07-17: NOA texts & emails (~10:30 pm)
            07-17: Checks cashed
            07-20: 3 NOAs received in the mail
            07-27: Biometrics letter in mail; scheduled for 08-08
            07-30: Biometrics done; USCIS received on 07-31
            08-02: RFIE for proof of legal employment; replied 08-04
            08-08: USCIS received RFIE, case no longer on hold
            10-04: AP approved
            11-28: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
            11-29: EAD approved

Comment

Hello guys, are there any Texas Service Center (SRC) that received the ,,Fingerprints taken,, message yet? (From the March fillers), they received my package in Phoenix on March 11, I received my 18 month extension on 9th of April and than nothing, I’m seeing EAC and the other service centers that seems to get to the fingerprints faster, please let us know, thx much!

Comment

****Last update****

Vermont Service Center (EAC)

03/25/2021 - UPS delivered the package
                04/22/2021 - Received a text with receipt #
                04/23/2021 - Check was cashed
                04/29/2021 - received the Notice of Action
                05/05/2021- case was updated to show fingerprint taken

Comment

Lol YSC and on the same boat as you Mike. Letter received on 4/10 and there's no more news.

Comment

Ohh...Gosh..., thank you very much Larry, let’s hope they apply our fingerprints ASAP, the truth is that (from what I know and heard from the others) nothing really happens until the fingerprints are cleared...basically our files are parked in their system while they work on other cases!

Comment

Mike, I'm at Texas Service Center and got "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" as of April 22, 2021, they received my application on March 9th.
                      I-751 Texas Service Center
                      2021-03-09 Delivered
                      2021-04-05 Cheque processed and txt msg with a receipt number
                      2021-04-07 Received receipt notice in mail
                      2021-04-22 Fingerprints "Taken"

I-485/I-130 Nashville Field Office
                      2018-08-24: PD
                      2018-11-06: Biometrics Appointment
                      2018-11-14: Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                      2019-01-25: Combo card ordered
                      2019-01-30: Received Combo Card
                      2019-05-30: Interview
                      2019-06-04: We approved your Form I-485/I-130
                      2019-06-07: I received my Green Card!

Comment

Thank you very much Rew, I was thinking about you, that’s a great news, I hope they will apply my fingerprints soon !!!

Comment

Hey guys. Hope everyone is ok. Im posting something to keep this March filer group active. After finger print taken status will be a long wait. We are in this together . Happy weekend.

Comment

Thanks Caleb30. I'm still waiting for the biometrics. My processing YSC is slow 19.5 to 20.5 Months. Looks like I will be getting my naturalization citizenship certs before they adjudicate the GC

Comment

Yes guys, thank you very much for keeping it active, yes, as of right now I’m waiting also for the biometrics to be applied (like many others), I’m so happy for everyone who got theirs applied, yes, the wait can be long after biometrics but as I was reading here and also watched on YouTube, some of the people got lucky and got the 10 year green card in as little as 3 months, others in 5, we need to be mentally prepared to wait until Christmas (March fillers), everything before and will be happier, anything after and will be disappointed, let’s hope that each one of us will receive it directly in the mail as soon as possible with no other delays or questions asked, I wish you guys all, good luck and please get back to us with any questions or concerns, together as a community we can learn from each other and help each other for the better!

Comment

I’m YSC too no new updates since case received on 3/2/2021. However I went to renew my DL with my 18 months extension letter and got 8 yrs. Super happy!! Congratulations to those who finger prints has been updated. I’m patiently waiting on this GC

Comment

Working...
                                X