X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by SoleilDeMinuit View Post

Thank you.. From my understanding, N400 cannot be approved unless I751 is approved. Therefore, my N400 was a dual interview. When I got there, she called my name and asked my husband to come in. She made us swear then started with the I751 interview. When she was done, she asked him to leave the room so she can proceed with my N400. I also read on other forum that if you have a pending I751, you need to go with your spouse as some interviewers will not proceed with the N400 without the presence of the spouse. My local office is Philadelphia, PA.
    I hope I answered your question

Best of luck!!
    Thank you very much for writing back. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Gaps

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Big Congratulations!

I hope you still get to read this question, will appreciate your response. You were going into an N-400 interview and they allowed your husband to go with you? Which local office did you go to?

Thanks,
    Gaps
    Thank you.. From my understanding, N400 cannot be approved unless I751 is approved. Therefore, my N400 was a dual interview. When I got there, she called my name and asked my husband to come in. She made us swear then started with the I751 interview. When she was done, she asked him to leave the room so she can proceed with my N400. I also read on other forum that if you have a pending I751, you need to go with your spouse as some interviewers will not proceed with the N400 without the presence of the spouse. My local office is Philadelphia, PA.
    I hope I answered your question

Best of luck!!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Update:

I had my N-400 interview on Oct 25th. Interview was easy. She just asked for my greencard, passport and interview letter. Then proceed with I-751 questions ( how my husband and I met, how long we were engaged and if we had children) Then my husband stepped out and she proceeded with my N-400 questionnaire. She did not have my I751 file so she could not make a decision but said I did good.

Oct 26th, I received a text from uscis saying that my I751 was transferred to another juridiction.
    Oct 29th, Oath ceremony will be scheduled.
    Oct 31st I-751 case was approved.
    November 1st we scheduled your oath ceremony

Hope this help someone.

Good luck to all of us!!!!
    Big Congratulations!

I hope you still get to read this question, will appreciate your response. You were going into an N-400 interview and they allowed your husband to go with you? Which local office did you go to?

Thanks,
    Gaps

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Update:

I had my N-400 interview on Oct 25th. Interview was easy. She just asked for my greencard, passport and interview letter. Then proceed with I-751 questions ( how my husband and I met, how long we were engaged and if we had children) Then my husband stepped out and she proceeded with my N-400 questionnaire. She did not have my I751 file so she could not make a decision but said I did good.

Oct 26th, I received a text from uscis saying that my I751 was transferred to another juridiction.
    Oct 29th, Oath ceremony will be scheduled.
    Oct 31st I-751 case was approved.
    November 1st we scheduled your oath ceremony

Hope this help someone.

Good luck to all of us!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by demodemo View Post

UPDATE:
    10/12/22: Received N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. Interview is scheduled for November 2022.

To recap:
    07/06/2021: i751 submitted. LIN office was assigned.
    07/06/2022: N400 submitted online. i751 still pending. . .
    10/12/2022: N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. I751 still pending . . .

I’ll update this post after the interview. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations demodemo

Leave a comment:

• demodemo
    replied
    Originally posted by demodemo View Post

07/05/22: N400 application submitted online
    07/06/22: Receipt notification and Biometrics reuse posted in profile.

Let’s see how this pending I-751 and N400 thing is works.

????????
    UPDATE:
    10/12/22: Received N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. Interview is scheduled for November 2022.

To recap:
    07/06/2021: i751 submitted. LIN office was assigned.
    07/06/2022: N400 submitted online. i751 still pending. . .
    10/12/2022: N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. I751 still pending . . .

I’ll update this post after the interview. Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied

Good luck. Hopefully you'll be contacted very soon.
    Hi SoleilDeMinuit

Do try to come back and write about your October 25th N-400 interview and possibly I-751 adjudication.

Sending you best wishes for a successful interview.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Originally posted by ORDGUA View Post
    I applied on July 2021 for removal of conditions. Still waiting. 3 months ago I applied for citizenship and so far neither cases are moving.
    Good luck. Hopefully you'll be contacted very soon.

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Hello Fellow July 2021 I-751 Filers,

Keeping this thread updated.

Our I-751 case at LIN processing center still hasn't moved.

But our N-400 application filed last July 2022 has now resulted in an interview schedule on November 2022. Our local office is in Seattle, WA.

We are assuming the N-400 interview will also adjudicate the I-751 case because by USCIS policy, the I-751 must be approved before the N-400 is approved.

We will keep the thread posted for other updates.

Meantime, for those still waiting for their I-751s to budge, but you are already qualified for naturalization, we recommend filing for N-400 as you can see from our situation and keeping our fingers crossed that the N-400 interview will adjudicate the I-751 case as well.

Cheers,
    Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied

Hi SoleilDeMinuit,

Are you by any chance on an AOS path for removal of conditions and N400 qualification?
    Curious to know because your LIN timetable seems to be faster than most.

Cheers,
    Hello,

Yes, I still haven't received any update on my I-751. Therefore dual interview is most likely to take place.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Hello Fellow July 2021 I-751 Filers,

Keeping this thread updated.

Our I-751 case at LIN processing center still hasn't moved.

But our N-400 application filed last July 2022 has now resulted in an interview schedule on November 2022. Our local office is in Seattle, WA.

We are assuming the N-400 interview will also adjudicate the I-751 case because by USCIS policy, the I-751 must be approved before the N-400 is approved.

We will keep the thread posted for other updates.

Meantime, for those still waiting for their I-751s to budge, but you are already qualified for naturalization, we recommend filing for N-400 as you can see from our situation and keeping our fingers crossed that the N-400 interview will adjudicate the I-751 case as well.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• ORDGUA
    replied
    I applied on July 2021 for removal of conditions. Still waiting. 3 months ago I applied for citizenship and so far neither cases are moving.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Filed for N400 on June 13 2022 and received an interview schedule notice today September 10th. My interview date is October 25th. I am assuming I'll have both I-751 and N-400 interview at the same time. Good luck to all of us
    Hi SoleilDeMinuit,

Are you by any chance on an AOS path for removal of conditions and N400 qualification?
    Curious to know because your LIN timetable seems to be faster than most.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

Congrats! what is your city/state? That is very fast!
    Thank you... My I-751 receipt is LIN and my N400 field office is Philadelphia, PA.

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Filed for N400 on June 13 2022 and received an interview schedule notice today September 10th. My interview date is October 25th. I am assuming I'll have both I-751 and N-400 interview at the same time. Good luck to all of us
    Congrats! what is your city/state? That is very fast!

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X