Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
    Hello Fellow July 2021 Filers,

Any one heard anything yet about their 751 application?
    Someone in the Texas processing center thread had an approval for removal of conditions at Day 291.
    Our application is at the Nebraska LIN processing center.
    Today is Day 292 since filing our 751 on July 2021.

Cheers / Happy Mother's Day
    Gaps! We filed 3-4 weeks before you did and have not gotten any update. Same processing center.

I will be filling for citizenship next month lol..might get that sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

Gaps! We filed 3-4 weeks before you did and have not gotten any update. Same processing center.

I will be filling for citizenship next month lol..might get that sooner!
      Hi B_Andie,

I just read a post in the LIN processing center thread, looks like that group is getting approvals after 15 months from I-751 date of receipt.

Cheers,
      GAPS

Comment

Hi B_Andie,

I just read a post in the LIN processing center thread, looks like that group is getting approvals after 15 months from I-751 date of receipt.

Cheers,
        GAPS
        Thanks Gaps. I noticed it is taking 15 months. Since I am June filer, I am expecting to get an update by September... Will you wait until they remove conditions to apply for citizenship?

Comment

Thanks Gaps. I noticed it is taking 15 months. Since I am June filer, I am expecting to get an update by September... Will you wait until they remove conditions to apply for citizenship?
          Hi B_Andie,

I've been monitoring the threads of groups who filed earlier than we did, and there seems to be consensus that they are filing their N-400 before removal of conditions for two reasons, (1) it seems that the removal of conditions process gets a nudge to the local USCIS processing center where the applicant is and (2) the Naturalization Eligibility Tool from USCIS does provide a date of when you can file for N-400 seemingly regardless of your removal of condition status.

I am also planning for a long-deserved break from work with a trip overseas in September. Filing the N-400 this July when USCIS gives me a clear eligibility to apply for citizenship will allow me to truthfully answer the N-400 question related to traveling outside the US in the last 36 months.

Secretly I am hoping to hear on the removal of conditions before I file an N-400, but thats a hope against reality that I won't see any update until September.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post

1. Original RFE
            2. Statement on why jordi is not on the deed by spouse
            3. Copy of jordi and spouse's Living Trust / Will / Medical Directive / Power of Attorney
            4. PGE utility bills (05/2020 – 05/2022)
            5. Personal umbrella policy renewal declaration
            6. Bank statements for our joint savings account with Bank of America (03/2020 – 05/2022)
            7. Invoices and corresponding credit card statements for large household appliances and services paid for by jordi:
            • Dishwasher
            • Plumbing
            • Microwave and ******* faucet
            8. IRS joint tax transcript for 2021
            9. Photocopy of our marriage certificate
            Dear July 2021 filers,
            Yesterday, I sent off my answer package to the RFE containing the documents listed above. Fingers crossed for some (hopefully) good news soon. Thank you all kindly for your insights and tips!

Comment

Dear July 2021 filers,
              Yesterday, I sent off my answer package to the RFE containing the documents listed above. Fingers crossed for some (hopefully) good news soon. Thank you all kindly for your insights and tips!
              Best of luck Jordi, not that you need it, I think you did an exceptional RFE response.

Do come back and post an update when they approve your ROC application.

Cheers,
              GAPS

Comment

Best of luck Jordi, not that you need it, I think you did an exceptional RFE response.

Do come back and post an update when they approve your ROC application.

Cheers,
                GAPS
                Thanks a lot! I really hope all will be fine. USCIS already confirmed the receipt of the RFE documents. Hoping to hear something in a few weeks.

Have a great long weekend,
                jordi

Comment

New Card Is Being Produced

On June 3, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number XXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

yeah… that was super quick… about a week post submission of additional evidence. )

Comment

New Card Is Being Produced

On June 3, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number XXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

yeah… that was super quick… about a week post submission of additional evidence. )
                    Congratulations Jordi!
                    Cheers,
                    GAPs

Comment

Anyone have feedback about filing an N-400 at Seattle processing center will setback/delay the I-751 ROC processing?
                      Thanks

Comment

Anyone have feedback about filing an N-400 at Seattle processing center will setback/delay the I-751 ROC processing?
                        Thanks
                        It seems that the Seattle office does not have resources...so you will need to wait 1.5 years to get your citizenship AND have the 751 approved... Per the LIN timelines seems you are better off waiting for 751 approval, and then do your citizenship...According to the website is 17 months...not bad...what do you think?

Comment

It seems that the Seattle office does not have resources...so you will need to wait 1.5 years to get your citizenship AND have the 751 approved... Per the LIN timelines seems you are better off waiting for 751 approval, and then do your citizenship...According to the website is 17 months...not bad...what do you think?
                          Hi B_Andie > Yes I am still in Seattle. I've tracked that they have far more active immigration discussions there and I find the LIN thread quite interesting. I am going to file for N-400 in 16 days and see where that goes, I'm confident we got our ducks in a row. USCIS is just dealing with some issues that I'm sure they are trying to address.

I will of course write back here for any update.

Cheers,
                          Gaps

Comment

Thanks, Gaps. I spent some time...and came up with the following conclusions...Correct me if you disagree:
                            #1 It does not matter if you do filing N400 if your i751 is pending
                            #2 If your case has not been assigned to NBC, then no interview. This can change though.
                            #3 This does not apply to me but sharing it with you in case you find it helpful. It seems that in Seattle people are getting their removal approved 14 from filing..

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by demodemo View Post
                              Update

07/03/21: i751 package delivered to lockbox
                              07/07/21: CC charged and text msg received with LIN receipt #
                              07/13/21: NOA 18months extension received
                              07/05/22: N400 application submitted online
                              07/06/22: Receipt notification and Biometrics reuse posted in profile.

Let’s see how this pending I-751 and N400 thing is works.

????????
                              Chicago
                              04/11/19 : Priority Date (i130, i130A, i145, i765, i864, i693 l USC spouse)
                              05/13/19 : Biometrics
                              05/15/19 : Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
                              08/16/19 : EAD Card is being produced.
                              08/20/19 : We Scheduled an interview
                              08/21/19 : EAD approval and Card in hand
                              09/30/19 : Interview
                              09/30/19 : New Card is in Production (I485)

Comment

Originally posted by demodemo View Post

07/05/22: N400 application submitted online
                                07/06/22: Receipt notification and Biometrics reuse posted in profile.

Let’s see how this pending I-751 and N400 thing is works.

????????
                                We're going the same route as you in about 10 days.
                                We hope we get the thread going here even after applying the N-400.
                                We've read somewhere that our local field office at Seattle has a backlog and an N-400 will set back the waiting time for I-751 decision by another year.
                                However I think filing N-400 when you qualify for naturalization is a risk worth taking with a pending I-751.
                                Please come back to post again how it goes for you.

Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X