No announcement yet.

July 2021 I-751 Filers Removal of Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had my N400 interview today. I got approved on the spot and was asked to take the oath a few minutes after. I did not expect to have the oath scheduled on the same day.

A few odd things - my case changed to "oath scheduled for Jan...".. and there is no update on the 751.

Just booked an appt for my passport since I did not expect to get everything today. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
      I had my N400 interview today. I got approved on the spot and was asked to take the oath a few minutes after. I did not expect to have the oath scheduled on the same day.

A few odd things - my case changed to "oath scheduled for Jan...".. and there is no update on the 751.

Just booked an appt for my passport since I did not expect to get everything today. Good luck!
      Congratulations B_Andie

Nothing to worry about, you've got your naturalization certificate so that's the end of your journey.

My case just started moving today, first with the fingerprints, then another status change to case being transferred to another office presumably to where my N400 is.

Thank you for keeping the thread updated.

Best of luck...

Comment

• not yet. Waiting for the gc. Status since Dec 9th is Case was Approved. Nothing in my mailbox yet. Hopefully early next week. Got my n400 application filled out already but waiting for the mails to arrive before I submit it.

Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

Thanks for sharing! Did you apply for your n400?

Comment

I had my N400 interview today. I got approved on the spot and was asked to take the oath a few minutes after. I did not expect to have the oath scheduled on the same day.

Hey Andi , did you have combo interview? you mentioned your i-751 is pending so i was wondering if you went to interview with your spouse?

Im in the same situation, both cases are pending.

Comment

• Originally posted by dexter987 View Post

Hey Andi , did you have combo interview? you mentioned your i-751 is pending so i was wondering if you went to interview with your spouse?

Im in the same situation, both cases are pending.
            We both attended, but I was the only one required for the interview. I got asked about my spouse though.

Comment

Congratulations. For the passport, I got the bigger book. It is the same price than the regular one.
              C9 AOS- PD 12-06-18 FO - Philadelphia PA
              12-06-18 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
              12-11-18 4 I-797 Received Via text
              12-29-18 Fingerprint review completed
              07-16-19 EAD is being produced
              07-24-19 EAD/AP received
              08-27-19 Interview - card production notice
              09-05-19 GC in mail

07-07-21 I-751 Received via text
              07-12-21 Extension letter in mail
              09-31-22 Case was approved

N400
              06-13-22 Case was received
              09-10-22 Interview was scheduled for Oct 25
              11-01-22 Oath ceremony was scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by brightarmyruler View Post
                Got my removal of condition approved.

05-04-2021 received by lockbox
                12-08-2022 Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On December 8, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC219-----------, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.​​

Congrats. Good luck with N-400...
                C9 AOS- PD 12-06-18 FO - Philadelphia PA
                12-06-18 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
                12-11-18 4 I-797 Received Via text
                12-29-18 Fingerprint review completed
                07-16-19 EAD is being produced
                07-24-19 EAD/AP received
                08-27-19 Interview - card production notice
                09-05-19 GC in mail

07-07-21 I-751 Received via text
                07-12-21 Extension letter in mail
                09-31-22 Case was approved

N400
                06-13-22 Case was received
                09-10-22 Interview was scheduled for Oct 25
                11-01-22 Oath ceremony was scheduled

Comment

• thank you. I received my Notice of Action and will receive my 10 years GC on Dec 22. Its on its way thank God. I also applied for N-400 today with an update as follows:

As of December 19, 2022, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE914xxxxxxxxxx. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.​

Originally posted by SoleilDeMinuit View Post

Congrats. Good luck with N-400...

Comment

We both attended, but I was the only one required for the interview. I got asked about my spouse though.
                    so i guess officer just approved your i-751 without interview then? What office was it if you dont mind? im happy for you , congrats again!

Comment

• Hello July 2021Filers,

We are updating the thread that we have now been issued a USCIS Form N-4405 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony this January 2023.

This would be a few days over 18 months (July 20, 2021) to the day from the filing of I-751 Removal of Conditions via Lockbox and assigned to LIN Nebraska for processing.

This would be a few days over 6 months (July 20, 2022) to the day from filing the N-400 Application for Naturalization online processing in Seattle, WA.

This invitation comes 50 days after we passed the N-400 interview with a pending I-751, and 23 days after our I-751 was transferred from LIN to NBC.

The journey is almost over and we are very grateful and appreciate all of you in this forum for keeping us company along the way.

Happiest new year to everyone,

😊

Comment

• Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
                        Hello July 2021Filers,

We are updating the thread that we have now been issued a USCIS Form N-4405 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony this January 2023.

This would be a few days over 18 months (July 20, 2021) to the day from the filing of I-751 Removal of Conditions via Lockbox and assigned to LIN Nebraska for processing.

This would be a few days over 6 months (July 20, 2022) to the day from filing the N-400 Application for Naturalization online processing in Seattle, WA.

This invitation comes 50 days after we passed the N-400 interview with a pending I-751, and 23 days after our I-751 was transferred from LIN to NBC.

The journey is almost over and we are very grateful and appreciate all of you in this forum for keeping us company along the way.

Happiest new year to everyone,

😊
                        Thank you for sharing this timeline and congrats again , what a relief

Comment

• Hello!

Has anyone who has their i751 pending received their 48 month extension letter yet? They said on Jan 23rd, 2023, they are extending the extension letter for I751 from 24 months to 48 months. I have yet to receive mine and its almost March.​​

Comment

• Originally posted by demodemo View Post
                            UPDATE:
                            10/12/22: Received N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. Interview is scheduled for November 2022.
                            To recap:
                            07/06/2021: i751 submitted. LIN office was assigned.
                            07/06/2022: N400 submitted online. i751 still pending. . .
                            10/12/2022: N400 interview scheduled notice in the mail. I751 still pending . . .
                            I’ll update this post after the interview. Good luck to everyone!

To close the loop in this. I finally got my naturalization certificate. Thanks for everyone who posts on this forum, it helps a lot. Here’s how things went

11/22/2022 : Attended N400 interview but IO said she’d only be conducting i751 interview at this time. She gave some vague reasons. She canceled the N400 interview and conducted the i751 interview with me and my spouse. After the interview, she gave us a letter and said she’d approve the i751. She said N400 would be rescheduled for a later date.
                            12/16/2022: Online notification saying N400 interview scheduled for January 2023. No update on i751 at this point. Still CASE RECEIVED status.
                            01/20/2023: Attended N400 interview. My spouse was with me. To my surprise, the IO came and took only my spouse in. After about 10mins, they came out and he showed me to come in alone. When we got in I asked him what the interview was for as we weren’t expecting any combo interview. He said I had a pending i751. I showed him the decision letter I received from my first interview and he was surprised to learn I already had an i751 interview before. He said my case was not updated to reflect that. He said he could only see I have two applications pending and no notes to show that i751 was already conducted. He promised to do the necessary things this time once he constructs his own i751 and he’s satisfied with our answers. He went ahead and conducted a combo interview. Passed both and recommended them for approval.
                            01/21/2023: i751 online status changed to CASE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER OFFICE WITH JURISDICTION. N400 still interview scheduled.
                            01/23/2023: i751 approved. No change to N400
                            02/08/2023: We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved.
                            02/08/2023: Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.
                            02/10/2023: We scheduled you for an oath ceremony for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
                            03/02/2023: Certificate Of Naturalization Was Issued

Takeaways
                            -Our case was as straightforward as any on paper.
                            -Chicago office can be weird with how they treat i751/N400 cases. It’s really common that you attend your N400 interview only to have it canceled and have only i751 conducted. It’s most likely nothing specific about you or your case
                            -Waiting can be really stressful but try to get yourself occupied. There’s really nothing you can do about it (most times)
                            -Apply for N400 straight away if that’s the route you want to go.

Chicago
                            04/11/19 : Priority Date (i130, i130A, i145, i765, i864, i693 l USC spouse)
                            05/13/19 : Biometrics
                            05/15/19 : Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
                            08/16/19 : EAD Card is being produced.
                            08/20/19 : We Scheduled an interview
                            08/21/19 : EAD approval and Card in hand
                            09/30/19 : Interview
                            09/30/19 : New Card is in Production (I485)

Comment

• Originally posted by lornapleiades View Post
                              Hello!

Has anyone who has their i751 pending received their 48 month extension letter yet? They said on Jan 23rd, 2023, they are extending the extension letter for I751 from 24 months to 48 months. I have yet to receive mine and its almost March.​​
                              I haven't received the 48 months extension yet....I'm going to apply N-400 in May, hopefully that will speed up some things

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X