• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brightarmyruler
    replied
    Got my removal of condition approved.

05-04-2021 received by lockbox
    12-08-2022 Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On December 8, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC219-----------, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.​​

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Unfortunately I don't have any news yet, its going to be 30 days since the N-400 interview.
    The waiting can seem a bit of a torture even as we have been going through all the hoops since AOS filing.
    I think its just a matter of time, I would love to get the end of the journey sooner than later, but what can one do, our lives at this point are in the hands of immigration bureaucracy.
    What I know for sure is that there can be no question about the completeness and adequacy of our paperwork, we can only be patient.
    I will keep the thread posted when I have news.

Cheers
    I am so sorry this is happening to you. I doubt this is about your case...seems to be more about the office. Next week is my interview so I will let you know how it goes. I am in the same boat as you since I have an i751 pending... Please, keep us posted on your progress.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

Gaps! Did you get any update on your oath?
    Unfortunately I don't have any news yet, its going to be 30 days since the N-400 interview.
    The waiting can seem a bit of a torture even as we have been going through all the hoops since AOS filing.
    I think its just a matter of time, I would love to get the end of the journey sooner than later, but what can one do, our lives at this point are in the hands of immigration bureaucracy.
    What I know for sure is that there can be no question about the completeness and adequacy of our paperwork, we can only be patient.
    I will keep the thread posted when I have news.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Hello everyone,

I just came out of an N-400 interview with a pending I-751 at LIN processing center.

I brought my husband to the N-400 interview in case they wanted to do a combo adjudication.

When it was my turn to be called in, my husband was told to stay in the waiting area.

I told the IO while we were walking to her office that I brought my husband because of a pending I-751, and she said that some other IOs would require the spouse to be present in cases of a pending I-751 but for her, she said she will process the N-400 and if I pass it, she will review the I-751 and approve it without the need for another interview.

The interview went well, citizenship questions, yes and no answers, confirmation of personal information, and then I got a paper that said I have passed the naturalization exams and I am approved for naturalization, however the oath taking will have to be scheduled because she needs to approve the A-file for the I-751 first.

She said to watch for the mail on the oath-taking ceremony.

Almost there.

Cheers,
    Gaps
    Gaps! Did you get any update on your oath?

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Hello everyone,

I just came out of an N-400 interview with a pending I-751 at LIN processing center.

I brought my husband to the N-400 interview in case they wanted to do a combo adjudication.

When it was my turn to be called in, my husband was told to stay in the waiting area.

I told the IO while we were walking to her office that I brought my husband because of a pending I-751, and she said that some other IOs would require the spouse to be present in cases of a pending I-751 but for her, she said she will process the N-400 and if I pass it, she will review the I-751 and approve it without the need for another interview.

The interview went well, citizenship questions, yes and no answers, confirmation of personal information, and then I got a paper that said I have passed the naturalization exams and I am approved for naturalization, however the oath taking will have to be scheduled because she needs to approve the A-file for the I-751 first.

Almost there.

Cheers,
    Gaps
    Good news!!! Congrats.... Your officer did work differently from most.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Hello everyone,

Almost there.

Cheers,
    Gaps

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied
    Originally posted by dexter987 View Post

Congrats! How was the interviews? Cold you share little bit more details? did the officer took long for I-751 interview?
    Thank you... The I751 interview was at most 5min. She just asked for our ID's and asked me how we met. Then asked how long we were engaged for before getting married and if we had any kids. Even though she did not have my application, she said she felt good about us and that was it for the I751. She asked my husband to step out and she went ahead with the N400 interview which was also quick.

Leave a comment:

• dexter987
    replied
    Originally posted by SoleilDeMinuit View Post

Yes, I had to. At first, the security officer said my N400 letter allowed only me to pass security. Then after some explanations, he let my spouse also go through security.
    Congrats! How was the interviews? Cold you share little bit more details? did the officer took long for I-751 interview?

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied

Thank you SoleilDeMinuit!

Did you have to explain at the check in why you brought your spouse?

Thank you!!
    Yes, I had to. At first, the security officer said my N400 letter allowed only me to pass security. Then after some explanations, he let my spouse also go through security.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    gaps0214How was your interview!?
    Hi B_Andie,

Interview is next week. Will be back to post details.

Also we will be following SoleilDeMinuit suggestion to bring my husband at the N-400 interview, for all intents and purposes, we are anticipating a combo interview for the N-400 and I-751.

Meantime, we have uploaded a request letter for a combo interview at the N-400 in addition to updated evidence, IRS transcripts, and a scanned copy of the I-751 application packet.

Cheers,
    Gaps

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied

Hello,

N-400 was only addressed to me and does not mention bringing the spouse. However, it is recommended for pending I-751...
    Thank you SoleilDeMinuit!

Did you have to explain at the check in why you brought your spouse?

Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied

Hi! question - was your N400 notice addressed to both of you ? or only you?
    Hello,

N-400 was only addressed to me and does not mention bringing the spouse. However it is recommended for pending I-751...

Leave a comment:

• SoleilDeMinuit
    replied

Thank you very much for writing back. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Gaps
    My pleasure Gaps!!!

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    gaps0214How was your interview!?

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied

Thank you.. From my understanding, N400 cannot be approved unless I751 is approved. Therefore, my N400 was a dual interview. When I got there, she called my name and asked my husband to come in. She made us swear then started with the I751 interview. When she was done, she asked him to leave the room so she can proceed with my N400. I also read on other forum that if you have a pending I751, you need to go with your spouse as some interviewers will not proceed with the N400 without the presence of the spouse. My local office is Philadelphia, PA.
    I hope I answered your question

Best of luck!!
    Hi! question - was your N400 notice addressed to both of you ? or only you?

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X