Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 almost 70 days and no update

hello
    My package I-751 was delivered on June 10, 2021, so it's almost 70 days. My check has not been cashed nor have I received anything from USCIS, Has anyone had such experience. Also could I make an e-Request without a receipt number. Thank you

Originally posted by galkin View Post
    hello
    My package I-751 was delivered on June 10, 2021, so it's almost 70 days. My check has not been cashed nor have I received anything from USCIS, Has anyone had such experience. Also could I make an e-Request without a receipt number. Thank you
    Call USCIS and they would be able to tell you whats going on with your application.

Comment

Hi,
      Can you please let me know which service center you filed? But, Normally it is taking this much of time to issue receipt notice alone.. I would recommend to wait for another couple of days. If not then you can raise a service request through USCIS E-request.
      Thanks

Comment

How much is the correct filing fees for I751 please? My I751 has been rejected 3 time now for incorrect fees. $680 money order was included the first and second time but they rejected it for incorrect fees. My lawyer tried resubmitting the 3 time by sending 2 separate money order of $595 and $ 85 and I just received a notice of incorrect fee rejection again. I am running out of time , my gc expires in 2 weeks. I am anxious and confused as to what’s going on.

Comment

Riszo thats the exact amount I paid. 595 and 85 money orders. I cannot understand why they re rejecting yours.

Comment

Originally posted by galkin View Post
            hello
            We have not heard from them as well up this writing.

We sent our documents on July 19 and received by USCIS the next day July 20th. We have USPS informed delivery and received confirmation of receipt.

Today I tried to file an e-Request as recommended by their automated customer service Emma, but that required a Receipt Number which we don't have.

On a second call to the Emma automated answering service, we were given an email address for [email protected], we sent an email with the USPS informed delivery confirmation receipt pasted on the body of the email.

We will post an update here what happens with the email correspondence.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

We have not heard from them as well up this writing.

We sent our documents on July 19 and received by USCIS the next day July 20th. We have USPS informed delivery and received confirmation of receipt.

Today I tried to file an e-Request as recommended by their automated customer service Emma, but that required a Receipt Number which we don't have.

On a second call to the Emma automated answering service, we were given an email address for [email protected], we sent an email with the USPS informed delivery confirmation receipt pasted on the body of the email.

We will post an update here what happens with the email correspondence.

Cheers
              Received an Auto Reply from the lockbox support email:

Thank you for contacting Lockbox Support and thank you for your attention to the following updates.

You will not receive a response beyond this reply if your inquiry:
              ·is not related to a form received at the lockbox,
              ·has been forwarded to a USCIS Center for further processing,
              ·is a duplicate request for status or update,
              ·is related to receipt notices not printed at the lockbox:
              1. I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
              2. I-829, Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident status
              3. I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
              4. I-485 Sup J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j)

Inquiries related to a form received at the lockbox related to the lockbox should receive a response within 30 business days.

The Lockbox has recently experienced a significant increase in filings. This, in addition to the restrictions put in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing significant delays for processing receipt notices. USCIS continues to work hard to minimize delays.

For additional information and guidance, visit our USCIS website.Our website provides current forms, filing instructions and fee guidance at no charge.

For inquiries unrelated to lockbox processing, please refer to the guidance on theUSCIS Contact Center and USCIS Tools web pages to request assistance.

The Lockbox Support Team
              U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Comment

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Received an Auto Reply from the lockbox support email:

Thank you for contacting Lockbox Support and thank you for your attention to the following updates.

You will not receive a response beyond this reply if your inquiry:
                ·is not related to a form received at the lockbox,
                ·has been forwarded to a USCIS Center for further processing,
                ·is a duplicate request for status or update,
                ·is related to receipt notices not printed at the lockbox:
                1. I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
                2. I-829, Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident status
                3. I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
                4. I-485 Sup J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j)

Inquiries related to a form received at the lockbox related to the lockbox should receive a response within 30 business days.

The Lockbox has recently experienced a significant increase in filings. This, in addition to the restrictions put in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing significant delays for processing receipt notices. USCIS continues to work hard to minimize delays.

For additional information and guidance, visit our USCIS website.Our website provides current forms, filing instructions and fee guidance at no charge.

For inquiries unrelated to lockbox processing, please refer to the guidance on theUSCIS Contact Center and USCIS Tools web pages to request assistance.

The Lockbox Support Team
                U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
                Update: We just received an SMS notice of receipt for our 751, today would be exactly 30 calendar days since documents were received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X