Expired license when traveling within the U.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired license when traveling within the U.S

I am traveling soon, my drivers License expired 3 weeks ago while waiting for my receipt of notice. I’m about to resend my application because I just found out it was denied due to incorrect amount. Does anyone have experience traveling within the US?
    I read that I can use other documents to confirm identity like social security and credit card.

p.s my passport was stolen a year ago and I have been smacking myself for delaying getting a new one.

Incorrect amount? Was it for the payment/fees? What amount did you input if you don’t mind me asking? Have to submit my application soon and just wanted to be sure of the amount to input…

Comment

How are you traveling? If you are taking flights, then you will need one of the TSA-accepted forms of identification. Without a valid passport (of any country) and without a valid driver's license or non-driver ID, you likely don't have any acceptable document. What state do you live in?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

The correct amount is $680.. $595 for filing and $85 for biometrics.. for some reason I thought biometrics was $150 which was wrong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X