Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEPTEMBER 2021 I-751 FILERS - this is our thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post
    It's been 20 days since I received my extension letter.
    When should I be expecting if I need fingerprint or not? I see some people only took a few days before getting that letter.
    Been 25 days for me and I dont know if i need to go for finger print or not... I want to go to India but this appointment thing is confusing me and I am unable to plan a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by i751Sept2021Filer View Post

Been 25 days for me and I dont know if i need to go for finger print or not... I want to go to India but this appointment thing is confusing me and I am unable to plan a trip.
      Oh. Yeah that’s difficult. You couldn’t really make any plans because what if you need to do another fingerprinting.
      goodluck! Please post when you get yours, and I’ll do the same.
      B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
      FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
      4/20/18 Received 4 letters
      5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
      5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
      9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
      9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
      9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
      9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
      9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
      2/17/19 Traveled abroad
      3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
      3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

It's been 20 days since I received my extension letter.
        When should I be expecting if I need fingerprint or not? I see some people only took a few days before getting that letter.
        It may be a few months from now to have a decision on biometrics. Check below spreadsheet. Good news is that ROC is moving quickly for WAC filers (6-9.5 months).

​​​​​​https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=91106134

Comment

Originally posted by SouthBay2019 View Post

It may be a few months from now to have a decision on biometrics. Check below spreadsheet. Good news is that ROC is moving quickly for WAC filers (6-9.5 months).

​​​​​​https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=91106134
          Thank you so much for this very useful info. So it does take 1-2 months for it to come. Hopefully I dont have to do it again coz I got travel plans on first week of December.
          B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
          FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
          4/20/18 Received 4 letters
          5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
          5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
          9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
          9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
          9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
          9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
          9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
          2/17/19 Traveled abroad
          3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
          3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

Oh. Yeah that’s difficult. You couldn’t really make any plans because what if you need to do another fingerprinting.
            goodluck! Please post when you get yours, and I’ll do the same.
            I got my letter that they will use my biometrics previously taken. Though the online status still shows "Received". the notice was sent on 11/2 and I got it in mail on 11/6. I hope you got yours too by now.

Comment

Any updates fellow September filers?

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveit29 View Post
                Just got mail that USCIS will use previously taken biometrics. Online status still shows "RECEIVED". How about you ?

Comment

How is everyone’s applications going?

Comment

Originally posted by i751Sept2021Filer View Post

Just got mail that USCIS will use previously taken biometrics. Online status still shows "RECEIVED". How about you ?
                    Still waiting for the good news that they finally issued my card lol

Comment

Sent my package in August 25th 2021 . Uscis cashed my checks in September 5th I still haven’t received any letter from them not even the extension one . My gc expired nov 25th. What should I do? Contact them? If yes , how ?

Comment

Originally posted by Singh2403 View Post
                        Sent my package in August 25th 2021 . Uscis cashed my checks in September 5th I still haven’t received any letter from them not even the extension one . My gc expired nov 25th. What should I do? Contact them? If yes , how ?
                        Hopefully you have received I-797 letter (24 months extension) by now. if you have not, you definitely need to contact USCIS. Also, if you have proof of delivery, etc you can share with them as proof that you sent them your package before GC expiration. Did it get delivered? Has check been cashed?
                        Last edited by SouthBay2019; 12-11-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Is anyone else applying for citizenship on your 3rd year with a conditional greencard? We are allowed to apply on our 3rd year, right? Or will you still wait for your permanent greencard before applying for citizenship?

Comment

I sent my application in early September but still have not received anything. MyUSCIS shows case was received. Is everybody the same?

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post
                                Is anyone else applying for citizenship on your 3rd year with a conditional greencard? We are allowed to apply on our 3rd year, right? Or will you still wait for your permanent greencard before applying for citizenship?
                                I know my wife will be applying for Citizenship in mid September (based on 3 years marriage to USC rule). We have filed her I-751 back in Sept 2021. See signature page below for all updates (which is not much).
                                Last edited by SouthBay2019; 01-05-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X