Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEPTEMBER 2021 I-751 FILERS - this is our thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dexter987 View Post

it is usually goes up , arent you planing to apply for n-400?
    I decided not to for now as I am in no rush but what worries me more is what happens if the extension runs out (I think mine runs out in September) and how do we get it renewed?

Comment

• Just wanted to update my fellow September 2021 applicants that my I751 was approved this month after my citizenship test and interview! I will also be scheduled for the oath ceremony soon. I am so ecstatic!

Submitting my N400/citizenship application after the 3-year mark definitely helped in expediting the approval of my I751.

Comment

• Originally posted by ihaveit29 View Post
        Just wanted to update my fellow September 2021 applicants that my I751 was approved this month after my citizenship test and interview! I will also be scheduled for the oath ceremony soon. I am so ecstatic!

Submitting my N400/citizenship application after the 3-year mark definitely helped in expediting the approval of my I751.
        Congrads!!

Also may I ask what questions did they ask you in the interview? Did they test you an knowledge of USA?

Comment

• Originally posted by lornapleiades View Post

Congrads!!

Also may I ask what questions did they ask you in the interview? Did they test you an knowledge of USA?
          Thank you!

Just 6 civics test questions that I answered correctly, yes or no questions from the N400 form and confirmation of my information. It took about 10-15 minutes overall and the officer who interviewed me was extremely nice.

Comment

Just wanted to update my fellow September 2021 applicants that my I751 was approved this month after my citizenship test and interview! I will also be scheduled for the oath ceremony soon. I am so ecstatic!

im exactly on the same boat.

i applied i-751 in august 2021 (Vermont) and it has been pending since then. Also i applied n-400 end of November (NYC) and after that my i-751 is transferred to NBC. If you can answer my questions i would be so thankful.

1-Did they transferred your i-751 as well and the officer had your i-751?
            2-Did you have combo interview? Did you go to interview with your spouse?
            3-How was the i-751 interview and also n-400 interview experience?
            4- I applied based on 3 year marriage rule , do i have to print out all the joint documents last 3 years and bring to the interview?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by dexter987 View Post

im exactly on the same boat.

i applied i-751 in august 2021 (Vermont) and it has been pending since then. Also i applied n-400 end of November (NYC) and after that my i-751 is transferred to NBC. If you can answer my questions i would be so thankful.

1-Did they transferred your i-751 as well and the officer had your i-751?
              2-Did you have combo interview? Did you go to interview with your spouse?
              3-How was the i-751 interview and also n-400 interview experience?
              4- I applied based on 3 year marriage rule , do i have to print out all the joint documents last 3 years and bring to the interview?

Thank you!
              1. Yes to both
              2. Yes to both
              3. It was great and it helped that the officer was extremely nice
              4. I brought some documents but the officer did not ask to see them. I would assume this is a case to case basis and it all depends on the officer who has your application.

Comment

1. Yes to both
                2. Yes to both
                3. It was great and it helped that the officer was extremely nice
                4. I brought some documents but the officer did not ask to see them. I would assume this is a case to case basis and it all depends on the officer who has your application.
                it would be better if you explain little more but thank you tho Congrats!

Comment

• Hey all!

How do you calculated when you file for N400? And any progress so far?

Thank you!

Comment

Hey all!

How do you calculated when you file for N400? And any progress so far?

Thank you!
                    my roc transferred to nbc after i applied n-400 , it was in End of November, no update since then

Comment

• Hello!

Has anyone who has their i751 pending received their 48 month extension letter yet? They said on Jan 23rd, 2023, they are extending the extension letter for I751 from 24 months to 48 months. I have yet to receive mine and its almost March.

Comment

Hello!

Has anyone who has their i751 pending received their 48 month extension letter yet? They said on Jan 23rd, 2023, they are extending the extension letter for I751 from 24 months to 48 months. I have yet to receive mine and its almost March.
                        I received it last week. I had no idea they would do that so when I read 48 months I had to burst in laugh…4 years, seriously??

FYI I was originally with the Vermont center but was moved to the National Benefits Center when I applied to citizenship.
                        C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
                        * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
                        * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
                        * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
                        * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
                        * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
                        * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
                        * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
                        * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
                        * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
                        * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post

I received it last week. I had no idea they would do that so when I read 48 months I had to burst in laugh…4 years, seriously??

FYI I was originally with the Vermont center but was moved to the National Benefits Center when I applied to citizenship.
                          I am still at the Vermont center and I have yet to receive my 48 months my extension letter, and I have already sent an e-request. Should I be worried that I still did not get my 48 months extension letter for my i751?

Comment

• Does anybody got this message at my uscis account?

“Your case status is unavailable at this time. We are working to get you accurate information as soon as possible.”

also i haven't received the 48 month extension letter. Does anybody know if you can request it somehow? I did a change of address a year ago moving out of state and I worry there is a mistake when they send me any notifications.

thanks

Comment

• Nevermind. Just got an update that my new card is being produce. Nebraska office.

hopelly they send it to the right address!

Comment

• Originally posted by CeciliaB View Post
                                Nevermind. Just got an update that my new card is being produce. Nebraska office.

hopelly they send it to the right address!
                                Congrats, I also was informed my new GC is being produced.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X