No announcement yet.

I-751 EAC / Vermont Center Applications Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got N-400 instructions and checklist on USCIS website. All information you can find there.

I’m in the middle of the N-400 and planning to send it this week.

Comment

colly90 Thanks, I am also working on my application right now. Will you be applying your N-400 online or will yo u be sending it through mail?
      And, is one way better than the other?

Comment

Not sure yet, probably online

Comment

Originally posted by colly90 View Post
          Not sure yet, probably online
          Do you have a lawyer for N400? Is it necessary to have a lawyer for the N400 application or not?

Comment

I’ll tell you my story. Whatever I do with immigration I do on my own. Everything what has to be done was already described in the internet X times and you can do this as well - just do some research.

Before, I thought I need lawyer. I had one and because of his mistakes I ended up abroad for one year. Then I was looking for help and working with other lawyers too. Since the situation was very complicated no on was able to help me.

I started reviewing paperwork done by 1st lawyer and found plenty on mistakes. I was able to get all my money back since I went point by point, form by form and proved him he was wrong.

Then, the most important thing was to move papers out os US since it takes forever to have something done here. Once I did it, the whole process was smooth and quick (I called them everyday, few times per day to make sure someone was working on my case, maybe that is why it was quick ????).

Summarize, there is no issue you cannot fix on your own. 99 of 100 times you can and you are able to fill out the form or make sure you do something correctly, you just need to follow instructions and ask people (internet, forums, etc.). From my experience lawyers charge you for such easy things that you can just do on your own.

N-400 is pretty easy form. I just submitted yesterday. And, you can do it too!
            good luck.

Comment

My friend who submitted his application back in Feb 2021 heard back from USCIS today - so the wait time for EAC/Vermont Center is looking like 14 months right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveit29 View Post
                My friend who submitted his application back in Feb 2021 heard back from USCIS today - so the wait time for EAC/Vermont Center is looking like 14 months right now.
                Heard back... with approval? with interview date? do you know what date in Feb 2021?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveit29 View Post
                  Thanks for sharing. ????????

Comment

13 months. They honor the word snail lol jajajajaj. Hope that one more month will be the end of this journey lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb30 View Post
                      13 months. They honor the word snail lol jajajajaj. Hope that one more month will be the end of this journey lol
                      Have you considered applying for citizenship/N400 yet? You can apply for it on the 3rd year of your conditional greencard.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post

Have you considered applying for citizenship/N400 yet? You can apply for it on the 3rd year of your conditional greencard.
                        Im US citizen already, Im tracking my husbands case. I wish he could file the N400 but he only speaks Spanish.

Comment

Vermont center/EAC i 751 divorce waiver application here.

Case received Feb 12, 2021
                          Received an RFE on May 18th, 2022 asking for a divorce decree. I mailed back the 'divorce judgement' document. Which states the two parties (palintiff and defendant) are divorced and the details of the divorce (settlement agreement, addresses, etc...) I don't know for sure if that's what i had sent with the initial packet but that's the document i used to reply to the RFE. i called the court and they said it serves as a divorce decree because it is signed and stamped by the judge and court.

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

feb 12, 2021 Case received
                            March 30, 2021 Biometrics reused
                            May 18th, 2022 RFE for divorce decree
                            May 31st, 2022 RFE Response received
                            June 8, 2022 New card is being produced W/ no interview

I sent in your typical evidence, as much as i could've. Except for life insurance or stock investments.

Wishing everyone good luck, next step is citizenship.

Comment

Hello!

I am very stressed out and it has been giving me panic attacks, I wrote a wrong date on my i175 and I just realized it now, the recorded data is 06/11 but I mistakenly wrote 06/13.

How do I correct that? It's very stressful because of the whole Palet vs Garland situation which adds more stress to this entire thing.

Any advice would help.

Comment

How are you all doing? Any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X