Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-485 Case status at Vermont (VSC), what does it mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Case status at Vermont (VSC), what does it mean?

My I-140 was filed on Nov'03 and I-485 filed on Dec'03 at Vermont (VSC) center and my I-140 got approved and I got finger-print notice and completed finger printing on Sep 21, 2004. And currently I see the following for my case status. Could anybody tell what does it mean? Does it mean that they are currently processing my I-485 and how soon I may get approved? Please let me know. (Mine was EB3 category and my priority date is Sep'02)

Receipt Number: EAC YYYY YYYY XX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

I485

This message means your fingerprint results have reached ur service center and ur 485 is in process. It may take 6 months to 3 yrs.. cannot predict. All the best.

Comment

Re: I485

Thanks for your reply!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X