Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change of address advice needed, please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of address advice needed, please help...

My green card is currently being processed in the DC/Arlington office. This is based on a family-based petition (my wife is a US citizen). Here's my problem. My wife is moving to California next week, but I will be in the DC area for another 3-4 months, although am moving to a different local address. I understand I need to fill in the AR-11 form, and my wife needs to fill in the i-865 (sponsor's change of address form), and I need to also submit a letter to the DC office. I was wondering if I could just give someone else's address here in the DC area as our new address on both the forms because I dont want my processing to get delayed (I applied in beginning of Sep, 2003). I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Should I give my wife's new California address on the I-865 and the new local address on the AR-11 and on the letter??? Whats safer, and also how much delay there is usually if I change the address to California on all the forms (which I know is the right thing to do). Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X