Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in sponsorship can help!!!

I am in US on H4B visa.
    My husband is on H1b visa, he sponsored my parents and their visa got rejected twice.
    We approached local sentor and in return Consulate replied and the letter says sponsorship from a US citizen might help.
    Now, we are thinking of adding my uncle meaning my fatehr's causin brother who is US citizen as a sponsor.
    How do experts see a possiblity of doing this might work out for us?
    Thanks

Need to know more about your parent's situation;
    ages, occupations, children in India, children in US, single or married,
    reason for refusal the previous 2 times.

Comment

My father is retired bank manager.
      Pension income of Rs.8000 per month.
      I have a elder brother married, living with my father.
      Reason for refusal both the time was u will not come back to india.
      I think they were not ok with my father's pension income.
      They found it is less.

Comment

Well, in that case the reason for the denial is with the applicant and not
        with the sponsor, so changing the sponsor may not make a difference.
        Try this; Only one of your parents apply and visit, that way the other
        acts as a tie for the applying parent in India. Your mother may apply
        first for a short visit of say a month or 2.

Comment

Hi Taco,
          Thanks for your reply.
          Sorry I couldn't explain u well, what i am trying to say.
          According to interview question sequence, last question to my father was how much is your pension income?
          He said Rs.8000 per month.
          And officer rejected the visa.
          So, i think that was the reason for denial.
          But,after approaching local senator, mumbai consualte replied to them saying a Sponsorship from a US citizen might help.
          So, that leads me to make my causin uncle(my father's causin borther he is a US citizen)as a co-sponsor with my husband.
          Let me know your view on this.
          My parents are going to take appointment soon and for that we need to mention all sponsor names.
          pl. reply me soon

Comment

Hi Sejmit,

no need to change sponsor.
            If u feel reason for rejection is low pension,show the combined income of ur brother and father,as ur brother is married & lives with ur parents(it shows ties)

my fathers pension is also low(but he got most of his money benefits at the time of retirement) and my brother is also living with parents.my parents showed that house is run by combined income of my brother n father.
            my father's pension is low,but have house,car and some ancestral land in his name and some decent bank balance.

Also showed that I have a son, , in service of Government of Rajasthan, to whom medical expenditure of parents is fully reimbursable.

Make ur case strong by finding some new option and presenting the case properly.My parents got 10 yr multiple entry visa recently.

Comment

hi
              in my openion, taco is right, your mother or father should try for visa next time, one should be in india, this is strongest tie. Rs8000 pention is not low pension, consulate know everything that in indian govt servent they can not get more as pension.
              but as he retired bank manager so he has experence of banking, so consulate may think that he can work there. but your mother is back in india so he will surely come back.
              so let one person try

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X