View Full Version : I need Advice

09-27-2005, 01:11 PM

One of our relative visited our house. He was in the u.s from 1995 - 2000. He had to leave U.S due to some personal issue. He was on H1. He is not a GC holder. While in the U.S, a son was born to him. So this son becomes U.S citizen by birth. He already had 1 son before coming to the u.S.

He wants to come back to US and settle here. He has some relatives who r citizens here. Can they sponser him and his family? Is theer any other way through which he can come here?

Please reply back