Green Card marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card marriage

Hello this is walter. I wrote earlier asking about same sex marraige, and getting GC through my gay partner, but US immigration laws won't consider gay marriage for immigration purposes. I have an option to go through my employment, but I don't want that, since I want to work with my gay partner and assist him in his business.

I have been working with him, and helping him in his business in San Francisco. Therefore I don’t want to go for my GC through my employment. I work as an Engineer, and I am not enjoying it. I am working on my EAD.

I have a big gay friends circle, and I know a lot of lesbians too. Some of my lesbian friends are willing to help me by getting married on papers, and get my GC. We can live together, and pretend that we are married for a while until I get my GC. Am I doing the right thing? As a gay there is no other option for me, and I do want to live with my gay partner, we love each other so much. Please give me some advice on how I and my lesbian friend should prepare for this whole process.

Such a so-called marriage of convenience to get a GC is illegal, and would constitute immigration fraud.
    The result would be that you may get deported and banned for life from entering the US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X