Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processing Direct Consular Filing at New Delhi....Help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Direct Consular Filing at New Delhi....Help....

Hi,
    I am getting married on May 9th and we are planning to go to New Delhi to apply for DCF (Direct Consular Filing). I know i have to fill out I-130 form. Is there any other documents i need to apply for the New Delhi DCF.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks.

supporting documentation

You might contact the embassy and see if they have an information packet for you.

Read the instructions on the I-130 carefully. The USC needs to be able to prove citizenship. That is usually a *certified* birth certificate or a *original* naturalization certificate.

Be prepared to prove the validity of the marriage. If either of you were ever married before, you need either *certified* death or divorce certificates showing that the prior marriages are legally terminated. Plus you need to prove the validity of the current marriage, with whatever certificate is issued by the authorities of the place where you married.

Best to contact the embassy to see if there might be anything else, I think.

Good luck,
    Joe

Comment

Direct consular filing

Hi,

I am also interested in finding out about Direct consular filing for spouse. Do you know how long it takes before spouse can join you ?

-Ram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X