AOS - how long now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS - how long now?

I married my USC husband in 9/01 and our AOS paperwork was finally filed at our district office on Aug 02.

Was requested to and had medical in Sept 01 (everything ok there), received EAD in Nov 01, had I-485 fingerprints at application support center in Jan 02....I thought that once you received fingerprint appointment, there was already a "window" established for your interview appointment and the interview appointment letter followed fairly soon after prints were sent back to BCIS? Our second wedding anniversary is coming soon so not too bothered about being adjusted before that date - at least that way we don't have to remove conditional status and all that!!! Does anyone have any experience of the proceess with the Dallas District Office they can share?

My other concern was that I no longer have my I-94 card...I entered the US legally on a B2 tourist visa and do have the visa (issued from US embassy in London) and INS entry stamp in my passport but have moved several times since being here and no longer have the I-94 white card....will this be a problem at my AOS interview?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Look at the processing timings on this website. Links on the home page, www.immihelp.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X