Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if someone could just tell me the form name(s) thanks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if someone could just tell me the form name(s) thanks!!

Hello,

I am a USC and want my mother to come and live with us. All I need to know is which form or forms do I need to fill out. If you can give me a step by step about the process that would be great. Today I went down the the local Immigration office, but I was overwhelm with the people waiting in line. They said the wait will be somewhere between 2-3hrs. All I want it was some infomation. I was hoping I can get the same assistant here. I had also look at the Immigration website, again there are just too many forms, that I just don't want to be doing the wrong thing, and end up wasting so much time.

thank you in advanced,

Roc

Rockie

The form to get you going is the I130. The form and the instructions for completing it are on the US Govt website (bcis.gov).

Once you complete the form (it is quite simple) and submit it,you will be contacted after about 3-4 weeks and informed whether your aplication has been accepted and asked for more information (eg. police records) - they usually send you copies of the forms you need to complete once you have been accepted.

Hope this helps.....good luck.

M

Comment

All the information is at www.immihelp.com/gc/family Follow all the instructions.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X