Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent, trying to remove conditional status on green card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent, trying to remove conditional status on green card.

Hi,
    i appreciate being able to use this site.i've got married to an US citizen & came on a temporary green card which expires in Jan 2002. now we've to jointly file i-751 to remove the conditional status on my green card .anyone in same situation please share information.
    we've to furnish proofs that our marriage is genuine & for that we need to furnish at least 2 affidavits by people who know us.if we send just 3 affidavits is that enough ? what other proofs we need to show or how much is enough?we don't've any kids or joint assets except being nominee for some.
    if INS thinks the proof is inadequate i may be deported from USA.
    If anyone can help please write back.Thanks.

conditional status removal

when you go to your interview for removal of conditional status you should have joint bank accounts, any bills that you two have together, credit card accounts in both names, letters from friends, birth certificates of any children born from this marriage, insurance policies with the other as benificiary. even if you cannot bring a lot, sometimes you dont even have to go to an interview for this. or are you already scheduled for one? are you not living with your wife on your own?

Comment

Hi! Did you have to have your affidavits notorized....

or just signed? We are about to file our I-751 too.

Thanks!

Nicole

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X