Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one get sponsership to work in USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one get sponsership to work in USA!

I have family who live in Tannersville PA, and i was wondering how does one find companies who sponser for instance south africans to come and work in the USA. I have posted my resume on all the websites possible, and would really appreciate it if somone can help. My brother-in-law is getting his greencard in this year, but does he have to wait before he is a citizen before sponsering me over.

How does one get sponsership to work in USA!

No I have no Degree or such, but I have over 13years Data Entry experience and worked in a government department in cape town. I also have computer knowledge and have done reception and quality controlling. I also have a certificate in small business.

I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me. Thank you.

Comment

Rose

The USA wants workers with scarce skills (IT, doctors etc). It appears from your description of your skills (and with no degree) you will need to get a lawyer onto your case. It is not impossible to get work but it will be more difficult for you.

It is likely to cost quite a bit for you to get a good lawyer - but worth it.

Why can't the family in PA sponsor you through a family GC ?

Regards
      M

Comment

i need some info

i am a born canadain and i want to move to the usa new york city now i dont realy no how to do that i was wondering if there is a way to find a sponser on the net or is there a way to get a visitors visa of a work visa some how even if i dont have a set job when i get there thanks

Comment

erinkate

You can be eligible for a TN visa if your profession is on the NAFTA list.
          Read this page for all details;

If you are not eligible for a TN visa , then just apply to jobs in NY on the net;
          plenty of people hire canadian citizens and file for their work visas.

Originally posted by erinkate
          i am a born canadain and i want to move to the usa new york city now i dont realy no how to do that i was wondering if there is a way to find a sponser on the net or is there a way to get a visitors visa of a work visa some how even if i dont have a set job when i get there thanks

Comment

Peace

Is it a lengthy proccess if you get a job offer in USA. to come from Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by rose
              I have family who live in Tannersville PA, and i was wondering how does one find companies who sponser for instance south africans to come and work in the USA. I have posted my resume on all the websites possible, and would really appreciate it if somone can help. My brother-in-law is getting his greencard in this year, but does he have to wait before he is a citizen before sponsering me over.

Hello,

What kind of work do you want to do in US? Your Brother needs to be an employer to hire you. Currently they are only sponsoring for the H-2B visas and H-1B visas filing will start on April 1st 2007 for the employment starting Oct 1st 2007.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X