FP related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP related

I missed my fingerprinting date. I am asked to go in on any wednesday for the missed appointment. Now does that mean that I cannot go on any other day and get it done? Also, does anybody know if I need to take an appointment for fp or it is first come first serve. If so, does it help going early in the morning and waiting?

Thanks for any pointers that you can give.

FP related

I think you can any day or any wednesday hereafter. It was mentioned on my letter. Please read the letter to see if they have said something of that sort. You can just go and get the fingerprinting done any way.
    Should go as soon as possible from my experience.

Comment

Thanks for your response. My letter states that I can come any day between tuesday and saturday. But at the bottom it states that wednesday's are for missed appointments?? So I do not know what to understand. Any ideas?

Comment

FP related

Then just go on a wednesday. During the fingerprinting you should do exactly as they say, since if the fingerprints are not useful, they call you again for fingerprinting, which wastes your time again for like two months or so, and standing in the lines for you again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X