Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts please help URGENT!!!!!!!!! thank you

Hello dear reader,
    I have a little problem here. I'm not even sure if it's really huge, but I was 12 when I came to the US. I came with my parents. Knowing nothing about status and stuff like that. Now that I'm 18 I know about it.. I came here with a visitors Visa from Mexico. It expired few months after i stayed in US. and since then I haven't had it extended or renewed, is there any way i can fix my status and not take years?. is there anyone that can advice me about this?. I haven't had a SS or anything like that. is there anything i can do? or get help from ? that can fix this. or what's the best way to fix it..

I came from Mexico city.
    i was born in Spain
    and my passport is Filipino..
    all i have is the old filipino passport, with visa expired and my birth certificate from spain..
    can someone please help.. Thank you! i really apreciate anyone's comments.. God bless!

Help

From what you wrote above, I think you are an illegal in this country. So Please get some professional help

Comment

Don't you think I know that?

Is there anybody else in here that can tell me something I don't know?..
      i mean all i get is dumb answers.. jeesh

Comment

expert

How about this, give me your address, and I will try to hook you up with INS. Probably that would help.

Comment

Sure here's my address. thank you! =)

my address where i live at now is..

324 adams st.
          newark NJ 07105
          usa

please hook me up. thank you! =)

-Ramon w smith

Comment

I wonder if the some of the investigation institutions in this country monitor some of these posts... Just wondering. People talk so openly about **** documents that is scary.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X