Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Processing times

Hi
    I am U.S citizen and recently filed a petition for my spouse with Vermont Service Center.. Can any one provide any info on the time frame from processing to getting the interview. My receipt said 60 to 510 days( which is insane)
    the voice mail at VSC said 100 days.. I know VSC hasn't processed any I-130 since January since they haven't moved from 1/31/00. They haven't posted their processing times in the last month either. Any info is greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Processing times in the phone message and on the receipt are inaccurate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Here's my follow up question..
      Since the times given on the receipt and message are inaccurate whats the general consensus are the times less than what INS says more or about the same.. Obviously am at a disadvantage already since they haven't processed any since februry which means a back log.. Only positive I see is that they might do mass processing hopefully soon( have they ever done this) I have also heard that INS is instructed to process such forms in 60 days or less certainly not the case..

Thanks

Comment

Processing times are certainly more than what they tell.

I think you are not aware that many people are much worse off than you, who have to wait for years and years to get the green card and you have filed only this February and getting impatient.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Well, My priority date was Feb 1,2000. My petition was approved on the 12th of this month. So you can estimate how long it is going to take for you. They kept telling me they we processing 1/31/00 for about 4 months. I don't know if there is any truth to that. You can do nothing but, wait. It will be soon. Don't worry.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X