View Full Version : Help Needed: Nurse VISA (H1B / H1C)

02-17-2010, 03:53 PM

I am in India.
I will be completing my MSc Nursing (MSN) in this April 2010.
My fiance is working in US, he is in H1B visa.

I guess, I will be traveling to US in H4 after my marriage sometime in May 2010. Is it possible for me to get Nurse VISA like H1B or H1C? and what would be the procedure or would be there any sponsors? Please guide me!

I also have my Masters in MBA (Health Care Systems) and passed NCLEX.
After my BSc/BSN gained two years pediatric work experience from reputed hospital in India.

It would be great help! Advance thanks for your guidance.

Thanks, Kaboo

05-30-2010, 10:55 PM
u can apply for ead its labor certification document that let u workk for certain amount of time, possibly longer as ur fiancee in h1 you will be in h4,
my friend has done it b 4 and she has green card now, any way there are few hospitals in usa that do h1b for nurses nowadays h1b is hard to get, if u get lucky u can stay in u r own h1 thats u will be change to h1 from u r h4