View Full Version : Process visa without sponsor being in us

05-25-2010, 04:22 PM
i would like to inquire on how to go about visa processing if my mother is not in the United States is it advisable to continue processing the visa even though she is in the Philippines due to medical conditions that her doctor does not allow her to travel anymore ... my visa is under F3 married daughter of a US citizen and my mother has applied for a permanent residency here in the Philippines she has an ECARD ... hoping for your feedback thank you so much

05-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Sponsor must be domiciled in the U.S.

Read http://www.immihelp.com/affidavit-of-support/country-of-domicile.html (http://www.immihelp.com/affidavit-of-support/country-of-domicile.html)