View Full Version : Form 130 for father

06-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Applying for father's GC. But mother has expired. Should I put her name on Line 17 of Form 130. Also should I fill line 8 and write their date and place of marriage. My father is 83 years old and he does have a copy of the Death Certificate in English and also an affidavit regarding his marriage.

Thanks for your help

06-08-2010, 05:54 PM
I think you mean 'birth certificate'. Right?

If so, look at http://www.immihelp.com/birth-certificate/

06-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Sorry for the wrong info.
Iwant to know what information I should fill in about my mother who has expired. My father has the original of her death certificate.