View Full Version : immigration question.

06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I got married to my husband ( a U.S citizen) May 15, 2010 and we are about to send in all the forms for my green card (i 130, 765, 693, 485, 864, G325a). My question is we got married in philadelphia and is not able to to change my name legally to my husband's name unless I do it through the social security office. However I don't have a social security therefore I can't. I want to know if I should still use my husband's name on the form or my family name that is on my passport. I also would like to know what is the length of time is the i693 valid for . Please help!!!