View Full Version : in-laws Immigration Question

07-01-2010, 02:27 PM

My wife is on Green Card and I am US Citizen. I would like to take responsibilities for my father-in-law who are in India.
I would like to know how and what type of visa should I apply for him so he can come here and stay with us in the United States of America.

Thank you,

07-01-2010, 06:19 PM
This route will not be that quick. Its better for your wife to become a Citizen and apply for here parents... For sure you can use your combined finances.

I am not sure if In-laws are considered immidate family if you sponsor... This is my thought and I maybe wrong.