View Full Version : Applying for GC for Father

07-22-2010, 09:05 AM
I(US CITIZEN) want to apply for green card for my father who is in USA on visitor visa.
what form I have to send and how many copies for G 325 or G 325 A ? do i have to send,need advance parole also.