View Full Version : Spouse visa for US green card holders

08-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi Sir / Madam,

I would like to get your advice regarding spouse visa for a US green card holder.

My fiancée is US green card holder. We will get married in couple of months. What would be the fastest way for a US green card holder to sponsor his / her spouse in order for both of them to stay in US? I have looked at the following link:

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/persons-in-us.html (http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/persons-in-us.html)

However I believe “waiting for the green card holder to be a US citizen” is not the fastest way for the spouse to legally enter & live in US.
Therefore, would you help to advise us: what would be the better alternative to apply visa for a green card holder’s spouse in order to legally enter & live in US?

Your advise would be appreciated

08-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Read http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/ (http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/)