View Full Version : greed card applying for "unmarried child"

08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Dear all,

I have a question about applying greed card for unmarried child.

I got the I-797 receipt from uscis in March,2005 and contact more
than 10 time with NVC and they have no case number.However,
I heard NVC takes the cases which are ready for adjudication by a
consular officer abroad. My son is a PhD student in F-1 status in USA.

This case doesn't need to be adjusified in NVC. It should only process
in uscis?