Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Marriage Issues, I-751 in pending status -- Please Help !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Marriage Issues, I-751 in pending status -- Please Help !!

Good Evening,

My wife (USC) and I filed for I-751 to remove temporary Green Card condition about 2 months ago. For the past few weeks our marriage has been in a turmoil. Every weekend she tells me that she is going out of town. When I ask her where, she never clearly answers. For the past week or so, its getting to the point where she would not return at night as well. I believe there is another man in her life. Infact I am quite sure that there is another man. She has started to ask me for divorce although she knows that my case is still in a pending status. Like I stated earlier, I-751 has already been filed for about a couple of months now but I am not sure how long will it take to get a permenant Green Card.
    I have been experiencing a lot of hardships and sufferings through her throughout our relationship but its gotten to this point where its completely inbareable for me any more. So my questions are
    -- what if she asks for divorce? And what if I am willing to divorce her because of all the sufferings I am going through?
    --What will be the impact on my current case that I have filed it?
    --Would I have to reapply to remove temporary condition if we file for divorce?
    --What will be my chances since she has been cheating on me in our relationship?
    --Also would I need a lawyer to pursue this as I would like to avoid that direction if the lawyer is only going to fill out forms.
    With all the evidence that I have, it would be very simple to establish that the marriage was undertaken as goodwill?

All help is highly appreciated !!!

Thanks ...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X