Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 case transfer to california?

Hello All,

Im married to a US citizen and my husband filed for my I-130..at Texas Service Centre . we recieved an email on Jan 27th 2005 stating the followin...pasting the exact email info recd from USCIS here:

[I]On January 27, 2005, we transferred your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE,
    FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing.
    Our office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon
    as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your
    case has been transferred to a local office.

So we guessed that our case was transfered to California service centre coz of too many applications at TSC. then I recd a mail on Feb2nd 2005 stating the following:

On January 31, 2005, your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR
    ORPHAN was received here for processing. It is taking between 990 and 999 days
    for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
    processing is complete.

so we started following California service centre priority dates and since we didnt get any written letter we called Customer service and they say our application is in Texas Service centre and it will take 990 days to process??
    WHats this all about? I mean doesnt these 2 mails mean that our case is in California? and CSC is runnin Feb28 priority date right now? what shud we do? please help at the earliest.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X