Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2b visa

hi
    would u plz guide me regarding F2B visa? USCIS nebraska is presently processing the petition filed in april 2001. how long will it take for a petition filed in june 2002 to be processed and how long will it take for issuance of a visa thereafter?plzzzzzzz....... answer back.
    thank u.

f2b i am also waiting

hi

i am also wating for the visa. my mom applied for my visa in oct 2001 under f2b.
    can anyone please let me know when the applicaiton will be processed and when i will be getting my visa.

thank you in advance for you answer.

vinod

Comment

Waiting for Visa !!!!

Me too have similar case ... My mother petition for me on March 2002 under F2B category( Unmarried son of permenent resident)...I am from India...So,in F2B category,it takes a long wait for India...but when my mother gets citizenship in 2006,my petition gets upgraded to F1(Unmarried adult son of US citizen) and that will be processed soon..probably 1-2 years to get visa...thanks

Comment

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/visa-bulletin.jsp
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Urgent Help Needed !!

hello .....

I am unmarried son ( from India ) of US citizen.My mother has petition for me on March 2002 under F2B category which is then approved in Feb. 2005.Now,my mother has got citizenship and so my petition is upgraded from F2b to F1 catogory in April 2006.

Recently my parents has received a letter from US Immigration services mention that "It take 1 year of time to process such case and if We won't receive any response( telephone or letter) from USCIS within a year,then we should contact them".After some 2 weeks of this letter,my parents has received DS-3032 form and another letter mentioning that they have to money order 70-75 USD in order to have form for "Affividate of support".Now,my priority date is March 2002 under F1 category and on visa bulletin shows current cut-off date is 22 April 2002.So,almost 11 months are still far behind.Can anyone explain how long would it take to get visa ?
          Last edited by ashishpatel; 04-24-2006, 03:50 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X