Can I apply the OPT 17 month extension when 485 is pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I apply the OPT 17 month extension when 485 is pending

Can I apply the OPT 17 month extension when 485 is pending. I never used the 485 -EAD and AP.
    I am currently using the OPT-EAD. and it will be expired in 5month. I am wondering

1. If I can apply the OPT 17 month extension when 485 is pending.
    2. Will the application of OPT extension will hurt my 485 case?

My attorney said dont use the 485-EAD and AP if you can use other non-immigration visa.

Programmer Analyst ,junior developer in java ,.net

hello shadower,

This is harika from vaptech inc if you are looking for any assistamce please let me know by calling us or email me your updated profile with visa status and what is the problem with your visa i can just check the details and say it to You.

Company description:

Vaptech Inc specializes in Application Development/Administration. Our clients are amongst the listed Fortune 500
    Training & Placement within couple of weeks.
    Free training program.
    Free accommodation during the training and until an employee gets placed on the project.
    Competitive starting salary 55K-60K/year.
    Company files H1B for the employees
    Medical benefits provided
    Company is E-verified
    We Train on Java,.Net,Oracle,Business Analyst and all other technologies.

Job description:

Over 2 plus* years of professional experience in, development and implementation of Object oriented Web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies
    Strong programming experience in*JDK 1.6/1.5/; J2EE technologies –*JSP/Servlet, JMS, Struts 1.2, Hibernate and Spring framework.
    Experience in front-end web application development using HTML/DHTML, CSS,*XPath, XSLT, JavaScript and AJAX .
    Experience with XML using*DOM, JDOM, SAX and AXIOM.
    Expert in creating stored*procedures, triggers, complex SQL queries* in *Oracle 10g/9i and MySQL
    Hands on experience in using*Oracle XMLDB.
    Excellent insight in Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and UML.
    Excellent in preparing technical documents: System Requirement Specification (SRS) document,*Design Document Specification*(DDS) and Data Model Document.
    Expertise in developing test cases for*Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
    Versatile team player and individual contributor with strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent communication/inter personal skills.

Thanks & Regards

Harika.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X