Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skilled Independent subclass 189, Degree and Work Expereince in different Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skilled Independent subclass 189, Degree and Work Expereince in different Fields

I wish to apply for Australia PR under Skilled Independent subclass 189/190.

Following are PR Points that i have : Age = 30 Points , Btech. Degree = 15 Points

I have done Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication but have 3 years experience in IT. So, not sure if my work exp will get count. Can anyone please suggest me on following points?

1) shall i go with an assessment with ACS or Engineers Australia? 2) What should be my skill code? 3) Shall i give ILETS or PTE? ACS will not consider my degree and Engineers Australia will not consider my work experience (and PTE Score)? 4) What should i target to get another 15-20 Points? 5) Am i eligible for subclass 189 or 190?

** My IT Job is related to Electronic engineering, not sure if this helps.

Confused regarding Skilled Independent subclass 189/190.

Originally posted by shifali View Post
    I wish to apply for Australia PR under Skilled Independent subclass 189/190.

Following are PR Points that i have : Age = 30 Points , Btech. Degree = 15 Points

I have done Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication but have 3 years experience in IT. So, not sure if my work exp will get count. Can anyone please suggest me on following points?

1) shall i go with an assessment with ACS or Engineers Australia? 2) What should be my skill code? 3) Shall i give ILETS or PTE? ACS will not consider my degree and Engineers Australia will not consider my work experience (and PTE Score)? 4) What should i target to get another 15-20 Points? 5) Am i eligible for subclass 189 or 190?

** My IT Job is related to Electronic engineering, not sure if this helps.

Confused regarding Skilled Independent subclass 189/190.

Hi,
    Did you apply ?
    My case is same as yours, could you please share your experience ?

Comment

Hii Shifali.

My case is same as u. I have experience as Network Admin.
      Plz share your views if u have got any knowledge.

Thank You
      Sourabh Sharma

Comment

Need assistance or guidance with immigration to Australia on 189/190 visa?

I am willing to share my expertise on this matter. Please send me an email if you want to discuss privately.

Comment

Points calculation for skilled indepents visa 189/190

Hii Shifali,

As you know, Australia skilled independent visa 189/190 is point based visa system and to apply for visa you should have 60 points from age, experience, qualification and English test so on. As you explained, you are getting 50 points to age, degree and experience. Apart from this points if you do qualify English (IELTS /OET) in Proficient English IELTS 7 you will get 10 points extra.

Thanks,

Comment

Who invites the applicant under this (189) subclass.

Comment

Degree and Experience mismatch

similar case with BE (Electronics & Comms) and worked in IT as Business Analyst. Can anyone guide if there is any issue in obtaining ACS and will the experience do not count?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X