Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Advise

Hello Gurus,

I am new member I live in US. I want to apply for Australian Immigration, did some research and called couple of Australian Immigration agencys. Not able to get clear picture from where to start and how to start the process.

Please advice me the correct and best process for Australian Immigration, Where and how to start.

Thanks
    Sami

I am going to study medicine in china

Hi,

If u are looking to study medicine in some of the best universities in China,
    That too when they teach medicine in English,
    and also get an oppurtunity to do a part of Clinicals in USA, at a cost 1/5'th of that of USA Medical schools.

Comment

Hi Sami,

There are four main streams of permanent immigration to Australia; skilled migration, Business skills migration, family migration and the refugee program. The largest by far is the skilled migration program.

Within that program there are a number of visa options, which is due for a major reshuffle on 1 September this year.

First of all you would need to consider whether you have an occupation considered skilled for the purposes of migration, and be able to show qualifications and recent work experience in that occupation. You would then need to have your qualifications assessed by the relevant authority.

Hope that helps,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X