Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Information is conveyed to DIMA officers

Hi

I need advice regarding the visit of DIMA officers at my working place. I have applied under Skilled Independent Visa.

I am a System Analyst. I work in a company for 4 years. The job there is on contract basis which is renewed every six months but on a full time basis. i.e I work as much as their regular employees work (8 hrs per day/6days a week). I was on leave for 4 days and the DIMA officers visited my office between that and got the wrong information as under:

1. They have visited at 6 pm. At that time most of our employees of the HR department left the office. Its by matter of luck or chance that the manager HR was present there. The DIMA officers showed him the reference letter issued by the HR Manager which he accepts that he had signed and issued. However I have not told anyone in my company specially the HR people that I have applied for Austrlian PR bec of the risk involved with my current job. He has given them wrong information without understanding the importance of the matter. He told them that he thinks that I had joined on 2005 rather than 2003 as written on my reference letter issued by manager HR himself without seeing the records and ultimately spoiling my case. I donot know all this until I received the objection letter from my case officer. What should I do now?

2. When I asked the manager HR about their visit after I got objection he told me that DIMA officers asked for any proof like my attendance, agreement, joining letter etc from Manager HR. But as only the manager HR himself was present there without any other staff, he told them to come next day for any other supportive documents . But the DIMA officers didn’t turn next day. He also told me that he keep on saying them that he don’t know the exact year but the DIMA officers repeadly asking him and asked him to give approximate year which he dont know. The DIMA officers asked him to write that on my reference letter submitted to the case officer against my joining date ie 2003 and the manager HR written 2005 there. What should I do now?

3. Is this anything to do with my case if I am on contract basis but working full time?I have the assessment from the ACS and it was also clearly mentioned on my letter of appointment submitted to them that I will b on contract basis but working full time.What u think? They have raised the concern that I am on contract basis not on full time. Whats and where is my fault if any? Kindly advise?

4. I have to go to client sites most of the time and I hardly come office bec of the workload. I only report to the heads through mails that I am present or on leave. They also mentioned that they have shown my pic to some other employees who never seen you. I don’t know who they are as we have many other departments also in our company.Whats the solution?

5. Can I request the case officer to send the DIMA officers again in my working hours?

Lastly I discussed the matter with the senior management about this and they agree to help me if anything they can do. I am applying myself without hiring a consultant. What supporting documents should I send to the case officer that will prove that I am working there? I don’t want to suffer because of someone else faults. Kindly help

Regards

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X