letter from CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter from CO

Hi all...I need some advise for my situation. Actually a CO has been appointed to my case yesterday and she has asked for Medicals and PCC's for me. There are a few lines in the letter about which I am worried which says:

Communicating with this office :
    The amount of time taken to finalized individual applications may vary significantly depending upon the required processing requirements. Delays may occuar that are outside the control of this department
    and a delay in further communication from this office does not necessarily means that something is wrong.

Is this the common draft a CO send to all applicants?

The CO has requested for PCC and Medicals and no further information is requested so far.

Please comment on the situation.

I am a 136 class NMODL applicant applied in the first week of july 2007.

Regards
    Jeetu

Hi This is the common format. even i have received the same thing when my co got assigned. i have sent my pcc and meds last month. do let me know about your processing time.

mine is July 07 136 MODL.

Comment

pcc and meds requirement

I have been asked to submit med for my family dependants where as they are not migrating and they do not have passport also. Panel doctor is not ready to send with out passport details, pls help me out.

PCC: Where can I get PCC for Aus PR? Is local SP clearance certificate ok?

Originally posted by rankit
      Hi This is the common format. even i have received the same thing when my co got assigned. i have sent my pcc and meds last month. do let me know about your processing time.

mine is July 07 136 MODL.

Comment

You can get ur PCC from Passport office.
        They will required COPY of ur photograph, Residence proof and Photo ID and Passport. Also a letter of demanding the PCC from Immigration dept. is required to submit.
        Last edited by Sagarlgup; 02-20-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X