Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie PR

HI All,
    i am new to this forum and i am planning to apply for the PR under skilled migration subclass 175.

as a part first step i had booked my slot to write ielts and mean while can i send my cv and other documents to ACS online.than how long will it take to process by ACS and how long will it take to get PR.please advice on this.

Hello

Hello anbharad,

ACS would take 6 to 8 weeks processing.The time line for PR is different in different cases.If you are listed in MODL and CSL the priority is different.

You can check if your profession is listed in the MODL in the below link:

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.

Also see the below link for timeline:

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.

Regards,
    Srikanth

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X